Chapter 15

Pisces woke up, surprising the crowd at the sudden movement of the girl. "Finally, only throat that slightly hurts but at least better." Pisces groaned and stood up, going to fridge that appeared out of the air. She grabbed a bottle of slightly cold water and gulped it until it was a gone.

    "Ah yes, peace in the sound of rain." The people heard what they said and suddenly, they looked up, the ceiling turned to in nighttime, little drops of rain dropping on the ceiling and the sound of it being peaceful. The people now got what they meant on peace in by the sound of rain.

    Pisces relaxed her shoulders, one ear has earphone, listening to vent songs while the other one has not so she can listen to the sound of the rain. "So if your lonely don't need to show me, come and be lonely with me~" Pisces sang and closed her eyes, emptying her heads and being in an empty but peaceful void.

    She remembered she still has a lot to make them react and stood up, saddened and the peace she wanted was gone. She let the people enjoy the peace and started to prepare the video. "Falling in love with you~" she hummed to herself. This was all a moment of peace for everyone.

  All was relieved that they we're all teleported here out of nowhere. This was the peace they all needed so badly. They needed this kind of peace and freedom. All fell asleep, listening to the sound of the rain, like a beautiful lullaby with no words.

   Pisces saw this and didn't disturbed them, she lived cause of this world and it was one of the things she continued to live, she tried to do s*icide when she was in 2nd grade cause of the pressure her teacher gave her. SA'd so many times, from first to sixth grade, by her classmates who didn't give a f*ck. SA'd by a d*mn p*dophile friend of her mother.

    She cried silent tears, she didn't knew we're dropping until she noticed and started lauging while crying, she didn't do it too loud cause it would get rid the peace they're all having right now. "Hahahaha wh-whats th-is." She choked a sob, laughing while crying, wiping her tears away but replaced by the new one.

    The people didn't all knew what the girl is having right now. Well except for one person who just closed their eyes and didn't fell asleep. "What's the noise?" He asked himself and looked at the girl who was laughing while crying. The girl was wiping her tears away. He stood up, trying not to wake up the other's who was in peace.

    "Hey hey, why are you crying." The man asked the girl and went down to her level to comfort the female. The female looked up, her eyes stained with tears yet smiling and laughing a little. But the mind of the girl was. 'Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t.' She thought and panicked but stayed in her position.

    "Nothing really Quixote-san." Pisces said wiping her tears away from her eyes buy replaced by new ones again. The man hesitated and had second thoughts but thought 'F*ck it.' And hugged the girl, comforting her, the girl cried her eyes out.

    The blonde, comforting the young female with all he could. He's been in her position many times, crying and laughing to cover it up. Keeping his facade so no one can see his weakness. The girl smiled [I'm actually crying but those are real, decided to vent out some of it] and tears in he eyes, finding comfort at the man who was comforting her.

    "Why we're you crying young female?" Quixote asked, stroking the girls hair who didn't answer but instead made a piece of paper and a pen appear in her hands and wrote everything hurted her. "I see, parents putting too much pressure but you learn things your own way." He analyzed and petted the girls hair who was closing her eyes. [Guess who is this one of the Quixote brother's.]

   "Comparing and tried s*icide." He muttered under his breath as he rubbed his chin with his hand. "Being depressed cause of bullying, dying cause of school, family stuff, putting a fake smile everyday." He spoke to himself which the girl nodded. He had been through sh*tty things, causing him trauma but got over it quickly. The girls experiences we're weird.