Chapter 32

"Drunk old man." Pisces laughed while watching the latest episode of One Piece. "Oh..." King sighed, knowing what she meant by it. "Kaido, here. It's from my world." Pisces then made a big gourd of booze appear beside Kaido. He looked at it and saw that the liquid was red.

     "Its not blood, it's called 'Tuba' in my province. It's made from the bark of the coconut tree." She explained before he can even ask her. He believed her and drank the booze. It tasted sour, bitter and a little sweet at the same time when it touched his tongue.

     "Can he get drunk easily?" Shanks asked, interested in the booze. "No... I think it takes an hour or 50 minutes for a person to get drunk. I've seen my uncles and aunts drink a lot." She answered and gave Shanks a ½ litter of it, making it appears near his chair.

     "Okay y'all, we react to something that I saw in tiktok." She announced and prepared the screening and the projector.

Girls hanging out in One Piece

    "Huh?" Katakuri asked Pisces who was striking and prepared to laugh. [Ctto: Aquajag21 on tiktok]

       "Guys 2x, look at the new bounty posters." A brunette girl called her friends to look at the posters. "Since when did you got interested in the newspaper." A blonde asked the brunette.

      "This is after Wano, right?" Nami asked Pisces who answered yes. "Why are they so interested in the bounty posters?" Sanji asked her again.

     "Since when the new posters got out." The brunette answered her friend which the blonde snatched the posters from her. "Give me that." The blonde said and looked at the posters, a new girl with light green hair also took a look at the posters. "Ohh I wanna see."

     "What's so interesting in the posters?" Morgans asked Pisces but he kept watching it.

     "Hear me out... But... Is Straw-hat Luffy..." The blonde kept pausing in her sentence, until she was continued by the brunette. "Kinda fine, I know right." The brunette exclaimed.

      "Ain't no way civilians actually simp for us...right?" Kidd asked Pisces who smiled and rolled her eyes sassily at him. "They do though." She answered him.

     "My boy Zoro looking good as always... You know, Sanji's kinda cute." The light green haired girl spoke.

      "Huh?" Sanji asked, clueless on what is going on. "Did she just said, I'm kinda cute?" He asked Pisces who pointed at the screen. "Oh..." Was the word he uttered out

    "Oh... And oh here us another one when the ShichiBukai system still was not abolished." Pisces announced after seeing another video from her phone.

     "What is this about?" Hancock asked Pisces who pointed at Mihawk, Crocodile and Doflamingo which she raised an eyebrow as she do not remember it but let the girl do what she does.

     It's another day in the Warlord meeting, just waiting for all the members to come. Doflamingo and Crocodile can be obviously seen and heard arguing over the most random things.

     "Oh this..." Hancock sighed, clearly not amused, considering this happened two years ago before Ace died. "Oh yeah..." Doflamingo agreed with the tribe leader with a sigh, scratching the back of his neck.

     The Warlord members that was watching was not amused, at all. They just watched. Hancock watching the two argue like a married couple and just Mihawk sipping on his wine.