Chapter 21

The members of the SWORD Squad was moved to the back side of the place, while the normal ones was not moved to another place.

    The SWORD Squad according to Kuzan (Aokiji)

     No one said anything, they were waiting for it to speak.

    According to Kuzan (Aokiji), members of SWORD "are Marines but not". On paper, they have submitted their resignations and turned in identification codes but still retain their loyalty and can operate as part of the marine forces. [You can find this in the One Piece Wiki.]

     "So that means they can do whatever they please?" Robin spoke to the boy who nodded as yes. "In my Favorite Uncle's opinion, he said that the SWORD Squad are a group of people who also are against WG corruption." Pisces explained to the group of people.

   Unlike ordinary Marines, members of SWORD are allowed to move and act as they please, taking on missions that otherwise forbidden or would require prior clearance from the higher ups, such as starting a confrontation with one of the Four Emperors.

    "But do the Marines will help them on even just medical aid?" Chopper asked the boy who didn't answered him. The seven powerful there didn't need to know it cause they already did but they still wanna listen.

     They are also free to disregard any orders they are given by superiors without retaliation. In return, the Marines and the WG are not obliged to help or rescue SWORD members who get in trouble and they can disavow or cut off any remaining ties with them should it present a convenient option.

     "Oh." Was the word that got out of Chopper's mouth. "This one is the members of the SWORD Squad." Pisces announced and the screen lit up. [Photo at the top.] "Garp is the leader of the Squad. I think." Pisces whispered the last part.

       "This one is the ranking and opinions about the the mentors who taught the straw-hats." Pisces again announced and the screen lit up.

     8.) Shimotsuki Family

      𝓚𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓩𝓸𝓻𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭.

    𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓩𝓸𝓻𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹, 𝓪𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮. [It'd rude/bad to call it show.]

    𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼' 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼. 𝓗𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓼.