☕momo x waitress reader 🍽

~key~

r/n - restaurant name

y/n - your name

n/n - nick name

~~Y/n pov~~

i let out a sigh of relief as i finally got to sit down and enjoy a small break. R/n has been busy for the past 5 hours, i wasnt even able to take my break. just as i pulled out my phone to check my messages the door opened and a group of girls had walked in. They where cute and looked about my age, so i smiled. i stood up putting my phone away. I made my way over to the girls "Hello welcome to R/n! I'm Y/n." i looked up at the girls and counted 4 girls "table for 4?" i bent down and grabbed 4 menu's. before i could stand all the way back up, a black haired girl walked in smiling slightly apologizing to the girls for being late. A girl with long green hair and frog looking eyes spoke up "table for 5 actually." i bent down and grabbed another menu leading the girl's to a booth in the corner. they got seated and i walked away quickly.

i swung the door open quickly and ran in and to Akiri my best friend who also got a job here as a chief. i grabbed her by the shoulder's and looked her dead in the eyes "please tell me this girl is beautiful and im not just tired!" i spouted at the blue haired girl she looked at me and deadpanned before giggling and pushing past me we both peaked out of the door and looked at the group of girls who where laughing and looking at their menu's "which one?" akiri asked "the one with black hair." i replied she pulled me back into the kitchen and gave me an approving nod while she walked over to the counter and wrote something on a napkin and writing something on it pushing it into mt arms then me out the door "give this to her. She defo likes girls." i blushed and asked the girls what they would like to drink i wrote down all of their answers on my notepad then the black haired girl spoke up. "ive never been here before what would you get?" i thought for a second before replying "it would depend on what i wanted to eat but probably lemonade or some tea." she looked at me and smiled "then ill have the tea!" i took a deep breath and slid it to the girl the writing facing the table. all the girls looked at me confused and watched as i fled the scene. i was thankfully they where the only ones left in this place and that i was leaving after them.

~~Time skip brought to you by exit sign iida~~

the girls had just left and me and akiri where putting on our jackets "buy riri i'll see you Monday." i waved walking away "by n/n. i'll close up" i walked out of r/n taking the cold night air i let out a sing of relief and walked home to my apartment. i was laying in bed when i got a text from and unknown number i crossed my finger's in hope's that it was her. i opened the message and read

*unknown number*

person: Hey! Thank's for the food. And your number I thought you where really pretty and was wondering if you would... Maybe want to go on a date with me tomarrow night. My name is momo btw!

*message read*

~

i was about to reply when my phone died "NO!" i let out a sign of frustration and plugged my phone in laying down in bed knowing i would reply to momo in the morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE ENDING WAS KINDA RUSHED BUT YEAH