Chapter 30: The Ending

Start from the beginning

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*" 

When (Y/N) was done with the howling and make him was breathing out and he turn his head to look at Laura who was smile at him and then (Y/N) was walking toward to Laura and make him was look at her and Laura just smile give her hand up and reach to touching at his wolf's head and face.

Laura: "(Y/N), you did it...you finally get your own revenge and wipe the curse out." She said to (Y/N) and make him was growl little bit soft and make (Y/N) heard this Quarry is going down right away then Laura said

Laura: "We have to get out of here." She said to (Y/N) but he was grab her and he dragging her to outside and he push her out of the door and then (Y/N) lock it inside the house and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the house was burning...and this camp's place burning down. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the Quarry's place is burning down and make (Y/N) was letting out a growl little bit and all he was remembered about his own past and he saw his parent, sister, brother are happy to him and make (Y/N) was letting out a growl and he was look over there and then he begin to run toward the window and break through the window and make him landing down on the ground.

When (Y/N) was land his feet, claws on the ground and make him was turn his head to look all around and he was begin to heading out right away in the forest by himself and make him was begin to running far away from here. Then (Y/N) was finally stopped the curse of werewolf and now the curse of werewolf belong to (Y/N)...and the curse will keeping him forever and he won't escape from the curse and he heard a lot of whispers from the dead victims for what (Y/N) kill and he heard them .

Jack: "You did it...you got your own revenge...and now as for me....I finally go to heaven, my friend. Goodbye to you, (Y/N)." He said to him and make him was letting out a growl with soft and then he just start to running away from here.

Next Morning Later.

When the curse finally stop and turns out all Chris's son Caleb was turning back to a human and then he was finally free from the curse of the werewolf and then (Y/N) finally stop the curse of werewolf. Then Laura, Dylan, Ryan, Abigail, and Emma are the survivors and they both were survive back there and they both were got out of there fast as they could and Laura hope (Y/N) was survive back there but she just want to be with him and she saw the werewolf form of (Y/N) stop the curse of werewolf and kill Silas and end him once for all.

Laura: "(Y/N)....where are you?" She asked herself.

When Laura was stood right there and she is worrying about (Y/N) because she didn't have a chance to having sex with him and start to say love him and she want to be with him like she want have a perfect family by herself. When the other survivors and Chris, Travis, and Bobby finally got out of there and before they are gonna take home and they both heard a gunshot from somewhere else in the world.

Chris: "Gunshot."

Travis: "But, where?" He asked Chris.

Chris: "I don't know...but we have to find out." He said to them and

Back to (Y/N).