15, Ignorance and Bestfriends

Start from the beginning

"Moreover, who's the he?" Shaun asked.

I shook my head "No one" I shrugged nervously, looking around the cafeteria.

I didn't even own a single gut to go talk to Claude. Was I even suppose to? How did he feel about last time? Or was it just me over imagining things?

Jovie raised her eyebrow suspiciously, sipping her coke but nevertheless, she didn't say anything.

It was soon lunch over so I decided on walking to my music class early. I stood up from our table, about to walk away when there was an announcement through the intercom.

'All the students are expected to move to the auditorium in 5minutes for an announcement by principal Valvela'

The whole cafeteria grumbled at the announcement, making me chuckle a little at the reaction.

"What do that old man want again?!" Henry wondered as we walked out of the cafeteria, heading to the auditorium like all the others.

"He surely lost his briefcase like last time and ordered total check up around the school" Shaun replied.

"I still can't believe he cause so much trouble when it was in his office locker" Jovie stated in annoyance.

A hand wrapped around my shoulders. I looked up and saw Kiernan, Coen, Kyan, Wren and Riordan next to us. Mabel and Casey where further away, discussing with some other girls from the dance club.

"Good afternoon students. Sorry for the sudden announcement and movement. I just wished to give out an announcement for a music festival and competition which will be held at our school this year. The activities for the festivals varies and all of them will be arranged by Miss Riva of the A.Music class. Selections for the music competition will be done in a well, giving time to all those who wish to participate to prepare their songs. At the end of the festival like custom holds, there is a ball held in the school hall organized by the ongoing senior 12 graders" he crackled.

"For once it's something interesting!" Jovie exclaimed next to me.

"On normal circumstances, the rest of the day is suppose to be free and left to sporting and extracurricular activities but today, I lost my cat, Minou and I'm really in a bad mood so everyone, any you all move to your respective classes" he ended, making all of us grumble once more and some even cursed out e.g Kiernan.

"Lucky devils like us who have music and art classes for the rest of the day" Jovie bragged, intertwining our arms and walking out of the auditorium, heading to the A. Music class.

Shaun and Henry had history classes with one of the most boring teachers that I've ever met. I couldn't blame them as they grunted and cursed out while walking to their class.

"So.. tell me, can you sing?" She questioned.

I shrugged "I don't know"

"How can you not know whether or not you can sing? As for me, I know I sing like a dying fowl but At least, I can play instruments like the flute, piano and viola" she replied "I'm sure Miss Riva will ask us to pre-practice. We will see of you can sing or not"

I nodded, walking into the class that I knew I shared with all my siblings, Rue, Jazz and sadly, Claude. I've never heard Rio or Casey sing. As for Kiernan, I didn't know what he was doing in the class except of serving as the teacher's assistant/pet and the class side commenter.

Rue and Jazz, from the rumours, they had beautiful voices and usually sang together but Rue always preferred solo roles; because she wanted to be the center of all attention.