♤♡◇♧

When we pull over I practically run off of by bike so I can stretch my back and I hear my brothers laughing at me from behind.

"Shut up, alright? We are never letting Rico plan our escape ever again." I say in complete seriousness while continuing to stretch my back. Then, I whine to my brothers. "My ass hurts."

This causes my brothers to laugh even more. Rico is leaning on his bike to hold himself up and Rudy's shoulders were shaking like crazy from his silent chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up." I speak rolling my eyes but there is still a large smile on my face.

All of a sudden, I get a call from Mavis, one of my best friends who works at the mafia. She makes sure that my brothers and I stay under the radar and don't draw too much attention to ourselves. She is nineteen, so she is also like a mother figure with how often she scolds us for doing something stupid.

I pick up the call.

"Mavis? What's up?" I know she wouldn't have called my work phone unless it was important.

"The Italian mafia knows what you look like, but not who you are. It looks like they are tracking your bikes or something. The point is, they are an hour away from you."

I curse under my breath.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Alright thank you Mavis. Is there anything else I can do?" I question because my brothers and I have to get going.

"Yes, you idiot. You are going to tell me how the hell the Italian Mafia is after you and then why the fuck you are driving to Los Angeles." She pauses for a moment, and I let her breathe to calm down. "Also, please be safe, yeah?"

I chuckle a little but at the change. "Yeah, we will be safe. Love you, Mavie!"

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too Ry."

And I hang up.

Turning to my bike again, I start to speak to them. "We have to go. Now. They are an hour away. Apparently, we mean something to them." I say the part under my breath, but they both hear me. Instead of saying anything about it though, they just nod and get on their bikes.

Then I have an idea.

I press a button on my helmet that calls them to which they both pick up at the same time.

"Already miss us?" Rudy jokes.

I look over to where he is already looking at me and stare at him blankly.

"I just wanted to propose a race as Karma's Triplets but if you don't want too..." A grin starts to fight its way onto my face when I see them both nod rapidly.

"These aren't our normal racing bikes though, so it will be easier to get to find out who we are." Rico says with a frown.

I take out some stickers from my back that are completely black and would fit onto our bikes to perfectly cover up the colors beneath it. I hand them to my brothers, and they get to work. I then take out ones for our helmets and put them on there.