Part 1

"GUYS! Look we surpassed 10 million subscribers!" micha

"Bro don't fuck with me right now" Taehyung responds with disbelief.

"Taehyung I swear to god for once in your life can you just believe me come and see what I'm talking about." micha

"Could you stop being so annoying towards cha and let's see what she is talking about" Jungkook

"Whatever" Taehyung says while rolling his eyes

They the two boys go towards micha they see that she was not lying but instead speaking the truth. She jumps up from her seat and immediately hugs Jungkook and ignores Taehyung's presence.

Later on they discussed and decided not to tell everyone that they have surpassed ten million subscribers and keep it a secret to themselves until tomorrow since they wanted to tell the others as a group, but they do celebrate their success by having a small party amongst themselves.

••••••••••••••••

As they get intoxicated, drink the night away while also having also fun, Jungkook had felt sleepy suddenly so he headed to the room to get some sleep but that didn't stop micha and Taehyung as they continued drinking which lead to them not being able to stand as they wobble their way towards the couch and throw themselves on it. Taehyung suddenly looks at micha with lustful eyes and she looks at him as well with the same expression and they lean in they started to have a make out session.

From a make out session to suddenly waking up and leading their way to the staircase, they continue their make out session to Taehyung and Jungkook's room, the two are so busy with each other that they don't notice Jungkook is right beside them and little did they know Jungkook was awake the whole time and he was fuming with anger and betrayal hot tears rolled down his eyes.

Jungkook was hurt by what his best friends were doing especially because he had liked micha for as long as he can remember and as far as he knows Taehyung was not very fond of her.

To be continued...