She jerked his hands away, "Do not come near me!" She warned. She used her hand to wipe her own tears, "Do not even dare!"

She pushed his hand away when he advanced forward to help her when she lost her balance. He stared at her hurt, when she gritted out. "I thought it was my brother..., My brothers that were gifting me those things...but you."

She looked at him accusingly, "You knew  they weren't. You knew  I would never accept your gifts, didn't you?!" He didn't. He did gift her, almost as if her family was gifting her but none of his intentions were harmful.

"Today Maa asked me, demanded to know who it was with whom I had tainted their reputation." Siya stared at Yuvraaj, with fiery eyes, "B-bhabhi...," Siya choked on her breath, crying. "B-bhabhi a-asked me how far I had taken t-the relationship." She sobbed, hitting him. "What did you gain?! Ruining my reputation within my family, WHAT DID YOU GAIN?!"

Hearing her cries, Yuvraaj couldn't control himself as his hands lifted enclosing around her as he felt his heart breaking hearing her words. How could he be so careless?

Yuvraaj had been a man who had everything handed to him on his commands, all his actions were always very straightforward. When he saw her craving something, just wanting her to be happy he handed her everything that he could to make her happy but somehow he forgot how his actions would be affecting her life.

Siya hit him continuously, crying. "M-maa, papa fought because of me! You ruined everything Rana Sa!"

All her blames, her hits, her anger he silently took all of it. His eyes never strayed apart, he punished himself by forcing himself to stare at the pain in Siya's eyes. All her tears prickling his chest like needles, all her accusations like stabs in his gut, he waited and listened all of it. His punishment for making her cry.

By the time she quietened down the night had fallen upon. He looked away, trying to stop his emotions on showcasing on his face.

Siya on the other hand was utterly exhausted. Her tears having drained her, she felt her knees going weak as she stood on Shaking legs. Yuvraaj cleared his throat, seeing her condition he spoke up. "Siya...its very late. You need to go back home." Hearing his words, Siya looked towards the sky stunned before she quickly moved to get back home. All her pain forgot, Siya worried about her father. He must be worried.

As soon as her feet took a step she felt herself losing balance and Yuvraaj was quick to hold her shoulders balancing her. Siya jerked his hand away, pushing him away she gritted out. "Don't you dare."

Yuvraaj pulled his hand away, he pleaded, "Siya..., Please sit in my car, I will quickly drop you off." She will hurt herself if she walks all this way.

Even after listening to him, Siya continued to walk struggling with every step. Her eyes glaring every time Yuvraaj tried to help, making him step back.

Siya walked, when suddenly she felt her world tilting. Spinning of it's axis, as if the gravity pulled her towards the ground a gasp left her lips. Suddenly she heard a panicked voice, "Siya!"

Arms wrapped around her, and she felt him support her weight. She weakly tried to push him away, "Leave me."

Hearing her words, his eyes narrowed almost sternly. When even after her saying he didn't listen Siya struggled, "L-leave me! I w-will--"

"Chup, Aap chup rahe, Siya." He sternly commanded. His heart still racing from the panic of her suddenly collapsing. She must be really tired.

"I'll drop you off, and no arguments." He declared, making her eyes widened as she struggled. "N-no."

Paying no heed to her words, Yuvraaj bent down, picking her up properly in his arms making her cry out as she hit his chest continuously, "Leave me, Rana Sa!"

Her hand lifting to slap him, one, twice, thrice before she felt herself being placed in a seat. She lifted her hand again to hit him but Yuvraaj caught her wrist. "Respectful, Siya." His words carried seriousness of a king, that suddenly made her freeze. He stared at her with narrowed eyes, speaking up. "Siya, pasand karta hu aapko, but that doesn't mean you forget whom you are speaking with."

When Siya lifted her other hand to slap him,  he pinned her hands above her head making her gasp. The distance between them had reduced suddenly, but still Yuvraaj maintained a respectful distance.

He wouldn't dare disrespect by getting close to her, without her permission. Still, He couldn't let his self respect crumble. He was a born, true blooded king for him to be slapped like that was simply unacceptable. He stared at her, and he spoke up.

"Siya bas, You are crossing your limits."

Siya glared at him, "You crossed the boundaries the moment you decided to send those gifts."

_______________________

One for Solo_Pearls and _purplesky12 cuz they are sweet even though the goal wasn't complete, I wouldn't keep the chapter way too far away because they are COMPLETE sweethearts hehe.

Your author is sick lol, prolly won't even come online for a few days, unless it's for reading. So the goal is 25 votes and 10 comments. I am sure you'll complete this one, it's not that harddd