The Invasion Of Dark Goku

Start from the beginning

Saitama watch...then to his surprise, Goku get up. "He survived!?"

Saitama, although he didn't show it, was also surprise that someone survived his punch. "Maybe this fight will be more interesting then i thought."

Goku wipe the blood out of his mouth and smirk. "Not bad! That was a strong punch!"

"If he can survive my Death Punch, then perhap this fight could get exciting." Saitama though as a smirk came to his face.

Goku then scream and become a Super Saiyan. "Let's see how you handle a Super Saiyan!"

Many were surprise to see the transformation.

"What is that?!" Luffy asked excited. "This look so cool!"

"How did his hair became blond?" Naruto and Marisa wondered.

"It's called, Super Saiyan." Raditz (R&R) explained, causing everyone to turn toward him. "It's a special transformation exclusif only to the Saiyan Race. It give any user a great power increase. Depending of which forms, of course."

"Forms?" Kaguya (Touhou) wondered. "You mean that there are more then one form?" She smile. "This is interesting."

Eirin nodded "Agree." 

"My son has become a Super Saiyan?" Bardock said amazed. "It's unreal."

"Hold on!" Grey speak, brining everyone's attention toward him. "Do that mean that you can transform as well?"

Raditz (R&R) smirk, before he get up...and turn into a Super Saiyan, to the Z-Fighter shock. "Does that answer your question?"

"What the hell?!" Raditz exlaimed upon see his counterpart transform. Even though he don't have his scouter, he could feel the power that this transformation emanated. "How did my other self get so strong?"

"Raditz as a Super Saiyan?!" Vegeta (Prime) said surprise. "First, one thousand of Kakarot, now this?" He groan. "Well, now i see everything."

"Tell me about it." Vegeta (Super) and Vegeta (GT) agree.

Gine can't help but smile. Even though she don't like fighting, she feel pride in her sons to have reached this level of strenght.

Goku then charge and throw a punch that Saitama blocked. Goku then launch a flurry of punch that Saitama dodged. Goku launch a punch that was dodged, then a kick that Saitama dodge by jumping above Goku, dodging another punch along the way, before he land on the ground, before Saitama block a double axe from Goku. For a moment, Saitama's eyes glow red, before he punch Goku, sending him crash into a rock.

Goku recover and pant. He look at Saitama's direction. "This guy is stronger then i though. Look like that i have to use the Super Saiyan 2, then."

"Super Saiyan 2?" Yosuke blinked.

Saitama meanwhile, was surprise to see that Goku survive more then one punch. "What is this guy made off?"

Goku cross his arms and power up with a scream. A huge golden aura surrond him, with blue spark apparing.

Saitama sweet drop. "What's with all the screaming?"

"It's true that this guy is very loud." Naruto commented.

"Like your one to talk!" The Konoha 10 shouted, to Naruto's dismay.

Goku turn into a Super Saiyan 2. Before he charge toward Saitama, to his surprise, then punch him!

Goku then send him flying in the sky with a kick, before he follow him. He appear above the bald hero, much to his surprise. "He's fast!"