17 - unholy [18+]

Start from the beginning

"It was," you sighed, a little disappointed when he didn't lower his mouth onto you right away, and he smiled when he sensed you closing your eyes again, succumbing to the gentle kisses he peppered from your knee to the crease of your thighs.

"Angel," he murmured, tapping your leg lightly. "Don't fall asleep on me."

"Mm," you murmured in agreement, still half between sleep and waking. "Don't fall asleep. Invite Joonie next time. I got it."

Namjoon laughed, a low chuckle from between your legs. "Let's make sure of that, shall we?"

With that, he crooked his mouth downwards, and licked a long, bold stripe up the seam of your core.

Now, you were awake.

"Oh," you moaned at the burst of pleasure, hips ranging up towards his mouth and seeking out the blissful sensation. "Joonie, yes-"

But Namjoon had other ideas. One large palm came up to rest over your stomach, pushing you down into the mattress and limiting your range of movement. He was holding you steady as he fucked you with his mouth, controlling the pleasure he was giving you in a way that was driving you utterly insane. 

"No," he tutted, pressing a light kiss to your clit that nearly made you burst. "I don't wanna rush it. I'm gonna take my time with you."

The soft dominance in his tone turned you on beyond belief. You had always known Namjoon was kind and gentle, but this side of him - one that could command and demand your attention - was new. That, paired with his tall, broad frame, and the way he was moving his mouth over you right now, all combined to make him hands down the sexiest human being you thought you'd ever had the good fortune to encounter.

Considering how worked up the dream had gotten you, this was never going to last long, and your legs were beginning to shake already, making Namjoon laugh.

"Fuck, angel, you're so sensitive," he cursed, squeezing your thigh as his tongue swirled gloriously over your clitoris, paying close attention to it in an effort to make you come. "I don't know if you can hold out any longer."

You shook your head, reaching a hand down to thread into Namjoon's hair and grip it eagerly, not caring if you seemed desperate. "I can't... Joonie, I need it," you urged, trying and failing once again to buck your hips against his hand.

Namjoon paused, and you wished in that moment that you could see him. You could only imagine how arousing he looked, with his dark coffee eyes, and your arousal smeared across his lips.

"Ask nicely, then," he said eventually, the dominance making you throb once more.

You paused for a moment, but knew you couldn't resist giving in to him.

"Please," you pleaded, fingers brushing his scalp as you bit your lip. 

"Please what?" he teased, dropping his mouth now to lap at your opening, making you cry out in pleasure.

"Please - oh, Joonie, please let me come," you gasped, unable to cope with the changing speed of his tongue, the way he fucked you so skilfully with his mouth you thought you might scream in ecstasy. "I can't take it any more-"

Namjoon groaned a little, and then he was nodding, hair brushing your inner thigh as you sensed his movements.

"Okay, angel," he granted, before he focused on your clit once more. "Come for me. I wanna taste you."

It was impossible to hold out for even a second longer. The world collapsed into blinding light, Namjoon holding your hips steady as they convulsed with pleasure, his tongue fucking you through your orgasm in a way that you thought you might never recover from. He gathered all of your release onto his tongue, not stopping his long, languid licks over you until he was satisfied he had every drop of it. 

You realised, when your vision cleared and your breathing returned, that you were gripping his hair like a vice, and released it.

When he clambered up and over you, his flushed face and mop of messy raven hair finally peeking out from beneath the covers, he studied your expression with adorable curiosity. 

"What?" he asked, seeing the huge smile painted on your face.

"Nothing," you said, looping your hands around his neck. "It's just - you literally just made my dreams come true."

His face lit up in a gorgeous, dimpled grin, and then he was kissing you again, letting you taste yourself on his damp lips. You felt entirely blissed out in his arms, but Namjoon wasn't finished.

Both of you being naked meant it was only too easy for him to hitch one of your legs up and around his waist, gently shifting into position before he eased himself into your slippery core.

"Oh," you gasped, still sensitive and trembling from your orgasm, and you knew Namjoon could feel the vibrations that were still wearing off. He kissed you again, slowly and with purpose, before his hips began to move. "You feel... so good, Joonie."

This was not like last night, when the pair of you had been engaged in some sort of contest to make the other come again or faster or harder. Now, it was slower, more deliberate, Namjoon pressing kisses to every part of your skin that he could reach as his hips rocked steadily. One of his hands took your own, interlacing your fingers and pressing it down into the mattress.

"Look at you," he said in wonder, gazing down at you as he fucked you with consistent, maddening thrusts. "You're so fucking beautiful."

"Joonie," you protested, feeling your cheeks go warm under his unflinching gaze, but he was insistent.

"What?" he pressed you, challenge painted in his dark irises. "I've been thinking it for eight years. You can't stop me saying it now."

You couldn't help the ridiculous smile that crossed your face when he said this, making your heart unfurl in adoration of him and how breathtakingly honest he could be.

"You always know... oh - exactly the right thing to say," you managed, breath hitching in the middle for a particularly hard thrust as Namjoon picked up the pace. You dug your nails into his back, unable to believe that another orgasm was already swirling low in your stomach. 

Namjoon smiled at your words, leaning down to kiss you gently. "I'm just telling you the truth, angel," he explained.

With this, he increased his speed again, leaving you no time to ruminate on how profound this was - that Namjoon had felt this way about you for so long, that being in love felt like second nature to him. 

And now, as you neared your orgasm again, wrapped around him and clinging to him desperately, you had a strong suspicion that loving him was in your nature, too.

"I love you," he confirmed again, his lips hovering over yours as he fucked you so deep you saw stars. "So much."

You nodded, unable for words, but you kissed him in a way that you hoped said, me too.

This time, you both came together, the feel of his urgent thrusts sending you over the edge once more as you cried out his name against his shoulder. Namjoon shuddered and thrust into you one final time, groaning with pleasure, and you felt pure adoration flowing through your veins, painting everything with a rose-tinted haze as you clung to one another.

When he collapsed down onto you this time, neither of you had any energy left. You simply wrapped your arms around him, stroking the smooth olive skin of his back softly, as you began to drift to sleep once more. He was still buried inside you, your faces side-by-side on the pillow, a tangle of hands and mouths and limbs that would have to stay entwined until morning.

It was with satisfied smiles and love pumping through your veins, that you let yourself go. Within minutes, you were both asleep.

-- ★ --