CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Start from the beginning

My heart couldn't contain such information. I felt like I was going to die just by the thoughts that filled my head. Fucking pathetic.

  "All this time..." I trailed off with tears clouding my eyes, "You never loved me?"

That was a long route considering we barely even been in a committed relationship for a week but it would have sounded more pathetic if I asked if she never liked me.

And no matter how hard she hurt me and how much she stung my heart I couldn't let her see me like this. I turned away from her and shook my head.

  "Is that all you think about? Delilah, I'm a bad person and I told you that from the beginning. You found out that I've been sent to kill your family and even you and you're worried if I love you? Maybe I'm not the insane one." She scoffed before trying to walk off.

I grabbed her arm and pushed her back. With every tear that left my eye, I pushed her more and more and more. She fell down on the rolling chair as she looked up at me with anger.

  "This is toxic." She said,

  "You made it that way. I was and I will always be the healthy option for you. It's you that makes it so weird. If you would have just been the good and amazing girlfriend then-"

  "CANT YOU SEE? I'M NOT STABLE ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING!" She turned around and yelled.

Her breath was felt against my skin due to how close she was and my heart was once again caught in my throat. It felt weird to just stand here and it felt even worse if I just left.

  "I let the idea of my father leaving, turn me inside out. I thought maybe if I found out who killed him then I can get revenge and I'll feel all better, I'll be mentally stable for myself and for whoever I choose to be with but then I met you, I met you and found out who you really were and I tried so hard not to want you and even tried my best to get myself out of this mess so we can be together and so that we can have the life that I want for us but things just keeps getting in the way." She ranted on before running her fingers though her hair.

  "You should have been honest with me." I said,

  She scoffed, "Honest? So, you're telling me that if I wanted up to you and told you that I had been in love with you since I first saw you in kindergarten and that you were my literal gay awaken you wouldn't be terrified? You wouldn't think I'm some creep for have books and notes of everything you've ever said to me? I have fucking tally marks for every time you touched me, and I even have my favorite photos of you that I tend to look at when I'm sad. Delilah, you would have killed me right on the spot. You would have thought I was a creep. Maybe I should have said that, my heart wouldn't be hurting like it does now." She ranted on some more.

  "Your heart? Rosalie, I'm going against my family to stand here with you right now. My uncle to sent me to kill you and to find out your secrets and I didn't do it. I didn't do it because I'm a human being and I wouldn't ever do something like that to someone. It's common sense, something you should have." I spat out,

She looked at me with so much hurt in her face that I couldn't believe it. It felt like she was manipulating me but at the same time it was like I knew her. Like I knew more than I could say and that she was feeling more than she could express. Like she was scared, like she was bottling something up.

  "Emily was safe for me, Delilah. When I was with her she made me forget about you. When
I would see you, I would ignore you and I would be mean to you in hopes for you to hate me but you just can't seem to do it, can you? I mean, I'm insane for falling more for you knowing I had to kill you, but you're crazy if you think things are going to change from here. You're the good girl that's taking over the BMMC as CEO, I'm the bad girl that was looking for answer with my father. Turns out he's alive and I went through all that trouble for no reason." She said,

Her father was still alive? Should I have been worried? Should I comfort her?

No.

No.

No.

What the hell am I thinking? She's a complete psycho and I should know that, I should be kicking her ass right now and turning her into the cops or the sheriff's of BMMC.

But I couldn't. She had me sucked in like a drug. It was like I was really hooked on her or something. It was like she poisoned me into playing these mind games with her.

  "What are we going to do now? Your father's alive and you know longer have to get revenge. Whatever history or drama that your family and my family have can stay between them. It doesn't have to have anything to do with us. We feel for each other what no one else could experience and you know that." I said,

  "I'm obsessed with you. It's unhealthy. You should be running from me, reporting me." She said,

I shook my head before taking her hand into mine. She was hesitant. I would be too, I mean I could trick her and kill her at any moment.

  "Running from you?" I chuckled, "Oh honey, you don't scare me. Besides, I like my woman all about me."

She looked at me as if she stunned. Most likely confused on the change in my mood.

"So that's it? You're not going to ghost me and we go weeks without talking to each other and then somehow make up?" She asked, weirdly.

"No, all we need to do is communicate and work on our problems. That and sex should work out just fine, I am massively horny right now and you're presence is not making it any better."

She looked her mouth to speak but quickly closed it as it seemed like she was at lost of words.

"What?" She asked,

I looked over towards the computer and all the pictures of me before looking back at Rosalie.

"Sex, now. It's been days." I took her hand into mine, "Not in here, it's just a little weird."

"So I'm not the only one?" She asked as we walked towards her room, "is having a sex drive a real thing?"