chapter 3

I had a devious little idea... I could do something that could stop her from playing so much loud music all the time... And that idea is to maybe destroy her speakers. I mean.. she can live without them, right? It's not like it's going to be the end of the world.

---

I had waited about 2 hours for her to leave her house to go out with her friends which gave me the opportunity to climb in through her open window. I hopped out of bed just after I heard the sound of keys twisting the lock of the front door and the sound of girls giggling which echoed through the flat. Along with this, I could hear faint words which were too hard to make out what was being said. But I had picked out some words that gave me a better understanding of what Rihanna and her friends were talking about.
"Yeah, we'll be back home by atleast 9," was the only formed sentence that was audible. So, Rihanna would be back around 9 which gives me more than enough time to wreck the shit out of her room.

---

Am I really gonna do this?? I exhaled deeply and started climbing up the wall in through her open window. I thought it was rather stupid to leave your bedroom window wide open while no one's at home... But what else could I expect from Rihanna? She was quite stupid herself. I struggled to slip in through her window. My hoodie got stuck onto the window lock which then led to her window panes breaking off. I tumbled across her bedroom floor and landed against the bedroom door with a loud thud. The abrupt bang caused many of her aesthetic room decorations to fall off their designated shelves. Well... That's half the job done. Looking around the medium-sized room, I started to get familiar with my surroundings. Her room was extremely cramped as there were many things in such a big room. I got up to my feet to examine her room even more. From the type of room, decorations and posters she had hung up on her walls, I could tell she was really into music by Mother Mother, Odetari, Lumi Athena and maybe a bit of Olivia Rodrigo as well. It seemed that she was also quite into comics. As I was about to thrash her room more than it already was, the door clicked open.
"Fuck..." I mumbled to myself. The door started to push open. It felt like everything was going in slow-motion. My pulse raced faster and faster by the second as my eyes widened with extreme fear and horror. I couldn't move. My legs felt like they were glued right onto the wooden floor boards. Once the door was fully opened, my legs were free to move wherever. The moment I tried to run, I tripped over my untied laces which sent me flying across her room. My head hit the rock-hard wooden floor and everything went pitch black.

---

"Matthew..?"

[03/07/2023] (3rd of July)
end of chapter 4 ig
sorry it's also kinda short I did this within an hour so it's kinda rushed 😭
forgive me plss 🙏🙏🙏
cliffhanger 😈😈😈

No funny texts for today😔

wattpad is a scary place i literally saw some crayzyyzyzyzyz miles morales x male reader shit 💀💀

anyways that's all 😔