Just looking for answers

Little girl pov

We reached home and both sat on the front two chairs.... seeing us, his mother spoke from the kitchen

"You two... sit down, I will bring hot milk for both of you"

I refused because I don't like the smell of milk but she command that.....it is very good and fresh milk

" you sit I bring it now "

Saying that she went to the kitchen but only one thing eating in my peanut head, I was looking for a reliable time to talk.
At that time, she brought two glasses of milk and made us hold the glass in our hands and she sat in front of us and asked...

"So where did you two go?"

I started explaining very excitedly

"We saw many things in many places An old woman even gave us oranges to eat"

She smiled a little hearing me then looked at her little boy and said....

"You go and gave two bottles of milk to nehal's house"

With two bottles in hand
'Arnold' looked at me and explain something with his hand his mother immediately told me that....

"You have to wait for him, he will come fast"

" It's getting late so I will come later "

I told her and was ready to go but then remembered something... next moment I looked at her and made myself clear that Arnold was gone, again my eyes fell back to her unable to hold back my curiosity in mind just asked....

"Aunty can I ask you something"?

"Absolutely.....What do you want to ask?"

She quickly questioning me back then I tell her....

"I was watching a group of children playing there then...."

Without listening to me, she laughed and said

"They were children and you both seems very old"

I also laughed a little and started saying it again....

"Watching them playing, holding Arnold's hand I was pulling him toward them but he refused me also on the way back home, lowered his head when he saw them but...

"Watching them playing, holding Arnold's hand I was pulling him toward  them but he refused me also on the way back home, lowered his head when he saw them but

"Why"?

Author pov

Hearing that, the smile suddenly disappeared Instead, a strange shade of pain appeared on her face It was difficult, but didn't find anything shocked or surprising in her eyes when she heard that little girl question.

On the other hand, she's not ready to answer any questions at that time or to be honest mey be her entire life she's not ready about it.

So the lady gave an unsatisfied answer to girl's questions

"Maybe there was a quarrel between them You don't worry so much about these things"

"Then tomorrow I try will make them friends "

Girl stated very excitedly but the lady infront immediately cut her off and announced...

"No....he doesn't need it........you are new here be friends with him until you leave"

Even she convince the little girl but she herself couldn't succeed to convince this kind of thoughts all these years.

Why do people treat her and her little boy like this?

Hello my soulmate readers how are you hope you are doing well

☺️☺️
I am trying to improve my previous chapters That's why the new chapter was delayed
💜💜💜
Let me know by commenting if you like
👋👋👋
By by