father

{

{.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

Character- Olivia Cohen || lives in Meredith's house, Jo's best friend.

Plot- Your father dies and Jo comforts you.

{.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

OLIVIA'S POV

"I'm sorry olivia" dr webber put a hand on my shoulder. I nod my head looking at his dead body through the window.

My father was a horrible man, to me he was horrible. I never thought I'd be crying over the death of a man I couldn't bare to look at.

He hated the fact that I was a doctor. Always told me I wasn't smart enough, that he'd wished for a daughter better than me. Telling me that my dead mother hated my guts, just so he could feel better about himself. I don't remember the last time we had a normal conversation without him being drunk, or screaming that i'm an ungrateful bitch.

It was 8:35pm, my shift ended at 6 but I stayed back to watch my father take his last breaths, no matter how much I disliked someone I don't think anyone deserves to die alone. I went to change out of my scrubs not daring to let another tear escape my eye. I packed up my shit heading straight for my car, driving home (meredith's house).

I unlocked the front door, meredith and amelia greeting me as I passed the living room to go the the stairs. I half-heartedly smiled at the both of them, heading upstairs to the bathroom to shower.

I felt guilty, I wanted to wash the feelings off. I couldn't stop hearing his voice. I hated that I believed everything he said to me for so long, that feeling was coming back. I need to stop.

I get out of the shower and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top, I brush out my hair making 2 pigtails before I head into my room and into bed.

          _____

It's been 1 hour. My mind won't stop, I just want to sleep. I've been staring at this damn wall for 1 hour. I get up and go to alex's room knowing jo will be there. I knock on the door and enter, both of them top half naked.

"Get out alex" I say shutting the door, he gets out of bed and leaves the room leaving me and jo. Meredith had done the same to jo multiple times so alex understood when I needed her.

"Olivia, i'm literally naked" jo says as she gets up.

"So? cover your boobs then, I don't care... I need you right now" I say crawling into alex's side of the bed. She puts on a shirt and get back in bed, I lay on top of her.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" she asks softly while playing with the bottom of my braids. I shake my head no and lay in her arms, neither of us talking. I needed to let my thoughts run and this was the safest way I knew how, I just needed quiet.

          _____

"Jo" I said softly, after 30 minutes.

"Hmm" she responds taking my hand in hers.

"He's dead" I say almost in a whisper while playing with her fingers. Jo being my best friend, knew all about my past. Everything about my father and how he was in hospital for weeks. She kisses my forehead multiple times, neither of us talking. Just laying there in jo's arms I fall asleep.

{.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

HEY GUYS OK SO NEW BOOK!!! PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS cause i only got like 1 more idea before i become dumb again ANYWAYS, im going to bed goodnight i love you ALSO LOOK AT HOW CUTE SHE IS IN THE PHOTO