Yn (crying) - G-God pls don't let an-anything happen to Bhai or Taehyung... Pls !!!

All the men of aryan's side were dead by now...But Taehyung beated aryan continuously...and he wasn't also having the much energy now...aryan pushed him he fell down breathing heavily...Aryan ran away and hide at any place....ranbir last time shooted at one of the man and then the gun went out of shots.. He gave it to his men and went to Taehyung.

Ranbir - Where is aryan !? (while making taehyung stand from floor who was bleeding)
Taehyung - A-Aryan ran away but is here o-only !!

it was paining him at some places as both were fighting with each other.. aryan was also beating Taehyung and Taehyung was also doing the same.

Ranbir - Go with Yn...i will find him !
Taehyung- No !! I will find him and won't let him go by here now ! He hurt yn and I won't get Pe-peace...Until he is d-dead now.

Taehyung took the gun and loaded it.. And Went from there...to find aryan....ranbir also did the same..His men were also half injured while fighting so Ranbir didn't say to them to find aryan !! As he was now here only...so both can find him easily now aryan was behind the wall breathing heavily as he was also half injured..He was loading the gun when he saw Yn under the table shaking...he slowly went towards her and took her out by grabbing her hair.

Yn - Aaaaaa !!
Aryan - Shut Up !

He pushed her and pointed the gun towards her...Taehyung saw it from far and came running towards them.

Taehyung - YAHH !!
Ranbir -YOU !!!

Aryan saw them and shoot Ranbir's hand

Yn - BHAIII !!!!
Taehyung - RANBIR !!!

Taehyung stop at his spot.

Ranbir - Don't worry for me.. Go save yn first !!

All the family members reached to terrace and started finding the others.

Aryan was going to shoot Yn when Taehyung took her hand and came in front of her while his back facing aryan..and Due to this Taehyung got the Gunshot..while yn was still in his embrace...yn's eyes become Widened...He look At her eyes.

Taehyung - I love you.!! (low weak voice)

He closed his eyes, his body become loose and he fell over her.....Yn was still in shock and all the family members also reach at the time when Taehyung got the Gunshot, all were shocked as hell !! Ranbir was shocked from inside too that Taehyung saved yn's life by sacrificing his own..He didn't expected that....rihana's words started coming in Ranbir's mind.

Rihana - Why can't you see the love in their eyes...They both love each other and Are even ready to give their lives for each other..Trust them..!!

All - TAEHYUNGGGGG...!!!!! (running towards him)

Aryan was looking at the family members when ranbir took the gun and shooted aryan continuously from far. Yn started crying more while Taehyung was still in her embrace.

Yn - taehyung...!!!!

All the family members went to Taehyung and Yn while Ranbir went to aryan and after going close to him, he again shooted him 5 times until he was totally dead...After ranbir at least shooted him 20 times at his body...He throw the gun on the floor and while glaring at aryan's dead body, he called to the manager and then went to The other family members.

Ranbir - Carry Taehyung to one of the room..He will be fine, don't worry !
Rihana (crying) - Ranbir.....Your hand. Ranbir - Don't worry rihana...Its fine !!

Ranbir's gaurds immediately carried Taehyung To one of the closet room and the manager also called their Own Doctor..Resort one.

Ranbir saw Yn cried while feeling unconscious...Mostly all were crying.