Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)

Start from the beginning

Laura: "That's how you do it." She said to herself and she was put the revolver back to her pant's pocket and she really remembered about how she knew what (Y/N) teaching her to use revolver gun and make her was tried her best to survive and then she was heard the screams. When she realizing the others are in danger right now and they both aren't safe and the werewolves are here to kills and bite the others will turn into like them and when Laura was run there and she was saw all everybody who are run in front at her.

Laura: "GUYS!!!!!!!!" She shout out to them and they both shout out to her name.

All: "Laura!!!!" They both shout out at Sam and then the creature was turn his head to look at Laura who was stood right there with her hand holding the revolver in her hand that she was aiming at the creature. The creature let out a roar at Laura and make her was shot it and she shot the creature in the chest and head and make the creature roar out in pain and the creature was step back.

Laura: "JUST FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!" She shout out and shot the creature in 5 times and killing it and make the creature was fall down on the ground and dead.

Laura: "Jesus Christ...." She said.

Kaitlyn: "Sam! Thank god you're here!" She said.

Laura: "Yeah, you guys are alright." She said.

Abigail: "Wait, where's (Y/N)? Is he with you?" She asked Sam before she was respond and then the group heard more roars with growls and roars coming here and make them both turn their heads to look and they both saw the creature is here. When they saw there is two of them and they were growling toward to them and Sam got her gun out and aiming at the two creatures and prepare for shoot.

Laura: "Oh shit..." She said to herself and she was run out of the bullets and then she saw the two creatures are here and prepare for attack right away and they both got interrupted by a howling up to the full moon.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

Jessica: "What the hell was that?!?" She said.

Matt: "Look up there!" He shout out to them and make them both turn their heads to look and something just crashed down from the window and make the new creature was arrive right on the time and showing them who is the monster in this world.

When all everybody else inside the Hackett's Quarry and they both turn their heads to look and saw something else is here and it was crash through the window and something big and terrifying and the creature had a fur all over at him. The creature was turn his head to looking at the Wendigos and...there was two of them and make the beast was staring at it right away...the Wendigo is surprise to seeing this beast is big 8 foot tall very big as hell and the beast was growling toward at the werewolves.