Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf

Start from the beginning

Travis: "Chris, I don't like this at all." He said to his brother.

Chris: "Me too...but we have to find him and we cannot let (Y/N) killing more innocent people outside there and we want to break the curse right away." He said to his brother.

Bobby: "All 9 of dead hunters are laying down on the ground and they both are dead but they both couldn't stand against at the beast." He said to them and make them nod their heads and they both heard there is a sounds of snapping tree branch and make them both aiming their weapons to the trees over there.

Chris: "The hell was that?!?"

Travis: "Something was moving?" He asked himself and they both were heard the growling and sounds of growling from the beast in the bushes and then out of nowhere the beast was jumped out of the bushes. When the beast was jump high and let out a snarl at the three brothers and Travis saw this and make him told them to look out right now.

Travis: "HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was dodge out of the way and make (Y/N) was tried to land on him but he dodge and then (Y/N) was landing down on the ground and make him turn his head to look around and he letting out a snarl ...

Travis: "HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was dodge out of the way and make (Y/N) was tried to land on him but he dodge and then (Y/N) was landing down on the ground and make him turn his head to look around and he letting out a snarl at Travis. When Travis was got the shotgun and blast at (Y/N) but he was dodge out of the way and then Travis got backhanded by the beast and send his ass to the tree.

Travis: "FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in pain and he saw the beast was approaching and keep approaching at him about to attack Travis.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

When (Y/N) got shots in the chest and back too and make him was snarl out in pain and make him turn his head to look around and he saw Bobby, and Chris are shooting at (Y/N) with their pistols and make them were keep shooting at him. Then (Y/N) was let out a roar at the two of them he was charge toward at the two of them and then they both were keep shooting at the beast and make the beast was keep running fast as he could and then two brothers saw this and they were run away.

Bobby: "RUN! DON'T STOP RUNNING!!!!!" He shout out to his brother Travis and the two of them are running fast as they could and they both running and tried to get away from the beast. When the two of them are running straight toward to the tree right there and make them both were keep running fast as they could going fast.