I quickly mouth to my brothers, go with it.

Now they seem to realize I have a plan.

Rick is now seated but hasn't drunken any of the water yet. Good.

"Rick what is our fathers name?" Rico asks softly, going along with the plan even if they don't know what it is.

This is why I love them.

Not because we all shared a womb.

"Alessio Russo." That simple name has my heart picking up speed. It causes my back to straighten and my breathing to become difficult.

I glance at my brothers once again to see they had similar reactions. 

Italian Mafia.

Now, we really have to get out of here.

"He said he and his eldest son were going to be flying in. He should be here in an hour." Rick is still talking about this father character of ours that we supposedly have.

"Rick, why don't you drink some water, yeah?" I say, yet again, softly.

He nods and does so.

"Rick, we really would like to stay," I start to speak as I stand up, "but really, we can't. When our sperm donor appears at the station, please tell him that he is no longer needed nor wanted, his children have run, and do not wish to be found." I glance over at him, and I can see the drug I put in the water take effect. "And Rick? Thank you. And I am sorry this happened to you." I finish and he is finally out.

I suddenly hear the most energetic person I have ever met speak up. "So that's why you were acting so nice? Good to know." 

I sigh heavily before taking my water bottle back and taking a swig. My brothers look at me as if I am crazy.

"What? I am immune. Now let's go." I say, feigning innocence at the beginning before getting back to business. I take care to put the bottle of water in a plastic grocery bag I found in the room, before tying it to my wrist.

Can't be leaving evidence lying around.

"Yeah, but like go where? We can't exactly go walking through the door like we own the place. They would just get us again." This time, Rudy butts in. 

I look at the both of them before a grin overtakes my face. "I happened to notice that there is a window in the room. Also, we only have an hour head start. Get ready to play the most fun game of tag ever!" I finish with a laugh while both of the join me.

ALESSIO'S POV

I am currently sitting in my office with my two eldest sons, Alessandro and Lorenzo while we talk about trades between the German Mafia. We aren't really enemies, but we aren't exactly allies either. However, I bet if we asked them to aid us in some type of war, they would. Especially because we have similar enemies. 

No matter how many enemies or allies the German Mafia has though, nobody knows what the Don looks like. The previous Don, Arlo, had shown his face every once in a while, and we knew what he looked like, but he kept a very low profile. But nobody has seen him in months, and we have reason to believe that there is a new Don. 

After the small meeting, I poor myself a glass of whiskey. Lord knows I need it. 

There are more important things to think about than my life, but I am drinking whiskey and I am a retired Mafia Don. I get to do whatever I want. 

Even though my wife cheated on me, I never loved anyone else. I couldn't love anyone else after knowing that woman. 

I tired finding her after I had kicked her out of our house, her rightful home. I was irrational and didn't listen to any of the explanations she had given to me. I went to look for her if not for me, then for her sons, so that she could be there for them. When I went to find her, however, she was completely off the grid. I don't know where she went, or if she is even alive.