Thinking about it this way, Cui Zijian's heart, which was hit by Su Lang a few days ago, instantly became extremely confident.

    Seeing Cui Zijian's reaction, Cui Zhenghao, the general manager of Kela Company, couldn't help showing a trace of contempt and disgust in his eyes.

    What a country bumpkin who has never seen the world, but when he came to the headquarters, he was shocked and stunned like this, it was really embarrassing.

    She didn't wince at all, seeing that he was holding a bag in his hand, she didn't know that she would take the initiative to help him carry it.

    If it wasn't for the face of his distant cousin, he wouldn't have specifically asked the HR department to admit such a person. There are too many high-achieving students from prestigious schools applying for Kela Company.

    "Xiao Cui, come here and help me carry my bag." He suppressed the disdain in his eyes, waved his hand at Cui Zijian, and ordered him to come and carry his bag.

    "Hey, that's good!"

    Cui Zijian immediately recovered from his fantasy, and humbly went to help his boss carry the bag.

    He had a flattering smile on his face, but there was some dissatisfaction in his heart: he knew how to command him all day long, put on airs of a leader, and he didn't know he was carrying his hands even though he had them?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 210 The God of Wealth VS The Author 62

    What the hell, when I climb to a higher position than him in the future, I must make him regret treating me like this.

    After handing the bag to Cui Zijian, Cui Zhenghao raised his legs and walked into the hall calmly.

    Seeing him coming in, several general managers who were familiar with him in the hall surrounded him one after another. After greeting each other, everyone began to chat.

    "Boss suddenly summoned us to the headquarters, saying that there is something important to announce, but I don't know what it is. Mr. Cui, you have always been the best informed. Have you heard any news?" A fat man with big ears worriedly asked Cui

    Zhenghao , This large gathering made him a little flustered.

    Another middle-aged man next to him echoed, "Yeah, did Mr. Cui hear any news? The boss suddenly summoned so many people to come over, isn't it because of layoffs?" Cui Zhenghao shook his head, "There will be no layoffs, I

    heard The group's profit growth has been stable in the past two years, and there has been no loss. The funds are also sufficient, and there is no need for the boss to lay off staff."

    Cui Zijian trotted after him, carrying his bag.

    Here's your chance!

    Seeing so many well-dressed elites with higher positions than the other on the job cards on their chests talking to Cui Zhenghao, his eyes lit up immediately, and he stepped forward to greet them graciously.

    "Hi Mr. Ma! Mr. Zhao! Mr. He!"

    Cui Zijian remembered that before joining Kela Company, his mother Su Jingxiu told him that he must take the opportunity to expand his network and make friends with powerful people.