31-40

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 613 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 31

    That familiar gentle smile made Su Lang's eyes hurt.

    He used to smile at himself like this, and he thought that he was only gentle with himself.

    But the fact is that his gentleness is just pretending, and it's not just for him, it's the same for Su Yue'er.

    It hurts, my heart hurts... He clutched his heart, a little out of breath.

    Seeing Su Lang's expression on the side, Yu Chao gritted his teeth, made up his mind, and turned his head away from looking at him.

    The smile on his face was put away in an instant and changed into an extremely cold expression, looking at the dead soldiers eating roast chicken next to him.

    Pointing at Su Lang, he gave orders to everyone, "This is the dog thief Su Lang who destroyed our Nangu Kingdom. I gave him the medicine to disperse kung fu. At this moment, his internal energy has been exhausted, and he has no power to resist." "

    Shang Everyone in Yang Kingdom has already fallen asleep, and now there are only a few night watchmen. Before those night watchmen notice the movement here, you quickly capture him alive and leave here with me." "Long Xu is so masculine

    , He has an affair with him, and the harem has been empty all these years because of him. With him in hand, he will be able to blackmail Longxu in the future, take back Nangu Kingdom, and even...occupy Shangyang Kingdom." Su Lang is still thinking about Yu Yu

    . Chao was uncomfortable with Su Yue'er's tenderness just now, but when he heard this again suddenly, the corners of his eyes became even more sour.

    The tears seemed to be broken, one after another, sliding down the cheeks. It dripped into his collar and burned his heart.

    No wonder, he would quietly pull him out in the middle of the night when there was no one else around, saying that he would make roast chicken for him to eat.

    It turned out that it was because few people were easy to do, and making roast chicken for him was just to put him down, so that he would have no power to resist and be captured by him successfully.

    How cruel, a man can be so heartless after turning his back on him.

    How could he be so stupid that he thought it was him thinking of himself. I did this because I was afraid that I would starve to death, and that it would be bad for other soldiers to see me eating alone.

    Really, you can be stupid.

    As long as the general of this enemy country is captured alive, can Long Xu be taken back to Nangu country?

    The dead soldiers were stunned when they heard this, and some couldn't believe it, how could it be such a simple thing.

    Long Xu has been on the throne for many years, with a deep scheming mind, how could he easily give up the fat in his mouth for the sake of a great general, and even give up his own country to others?

    Although this Su Lang is really good at fighting, he is a very rare talent, but no matter how rare he is, he can't compare to Jiangshan.

    Seeing everyone's doubts, Yu Chao added, "Is it true that if you try to catch him away, you will know that Nangu Kingdom is gone now anyway, and it can't be worse.