61-70

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 286 The Sick and Weak Emperor VS the Blind Beauty Queen 61

    On the envelope was his familiar handwriting, which said the emperor's personal seal.

    He grabbed the letter in his hand, opened it and read it.

    There are no thousands of words or tenderness in the letter, only a few simple words.

    The emperor should put the country and the country as the most important thing, and accept concubines and concubines for a long time. It is not the right way for a man to be a queen. Caomin has gone where he should go, and I hope the emperor will forget Caomin, so take care of it.

    Go to his country, go to his descendants, go to his right way!

    He doesn't care about these things and doesn't want them at all. What he wants is always only one him!

    After reading the letter paper, Su Lang almost couldn't help swearing, tears welled up in his eyes.

    It made his vision blurry.

    This bastard, how could... how could he leave him for such a ridiculous reason.

    Does he know how much he loves him? He loves him far more than he imagined, you fool!

    Su Lang rolled the letter into a ball, turned around, and rushed out of the house to find someone.

    He wanted to find him and tell him how much he loved him.

    Tell him that I don't love Jiangshan Sheji, I don't care what the world thinks, and I don't want any descendants, I just want him.

    I just want to be with him for the rest of my life as a couple, and it will never change.

    But the more he searched, the more his heart sank.

    Little by little, it sank into the deep sea, making him suffocate.

    Not in the cold palace, not in the study; not in the Imperial Garden, his favorite place; not in the bathhouse where they bathed together; not in the

    secret passage where they did bad things together.

    In every corner of the palace, he was nowhere to be found.

    Su Lang sent a large number of people to search the entire Qingwu Kingdom, and went out looking for him like crazy.

    But still no sign of him.

    Shen Yuchao seemed to have completely disappeared from this world.

    Just when Su Lang finally remembered the existence of the little biscuit, and wanted to buy Shen Yuchao's information from it, Su Yue'er walked past him holding the storybook as if unintentionally.

    While writing in the script, she shook her head and sighed, "When is it time to repay the injustice, when is the time to repay the injustice--" When is the time to repay the injustice... "Ah

    !

    " Su Lang's eyes lit up in a daze.

    He knows where Ah Chao is!

    He was about to rush out to find someone, but when he thought of something, he retreated and grabbed Su Yue'er.

    The next day...

    an extremely absurd thing happened to the always absurd Qingwu royal family.

    The little emperor, who had just copied the regent's mansion and regained power not long ago, recognized a little maid as his sister-in-law, and then announced that the Zen throne was given to this little palace lady.