Prologue

I entered the store and walked further and further. I kept looking for something or anything to steal my attention. I had a simple style, I just loved to wear sweaters, boots, beanies and ripped jeans.

I also had a specific one, not everything I saw I liked, just like people.

I saw a section of beanies with different colors and styles. I saw a blue beanie which looked good, it caught my eyes.

Just when I put my right hand on it to check it out, a large hand came out of nowhere that had a cross tattoo on it was placed on mine.

"Um, excuse me?" I said annoyed without looking at the person. When he did not remove his hand, I looked at him.

He had emerald green eyes that reminded me of the green forest, long hair that stopped at his shoulders and a smirk which showed his two dimples.

"Do you mind removing your hand?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Sorry, I saw it first and I really need to buy a new beanie because-"

"I don't want to know your story or why," I said. His eyes went wide slightly. "All I know is I saw this damned beanie first." he chuckled.

"Woah, chill, love."

"Do not call me 'love'." His hand was still on mine. He was lying and I hated that, he didn't see it first and he didn't even remove his hand if he was nice. I was a girl, he should have had manners.

"Are you okay?"

If he really wanted an answer, then a big bold no. I was not okay at all, today was the worst day of all time.

I woke up late and my cereal that I ate every single day was gone because of my stupid little brother that wanted to annoy me anytime.

My mother and I fought because she found out that I stole her car the other day when I wasn't allowed to drive. And, I fought with my father because he wanted me to meet his wife which I hated her guts, but I refused.

Yes, all of that happened in the first few hours of me waking up. What a wonderful morning. I wanted to say it all out loud, but my mouth was shut.

"That's none of your business," I said rolling my eyes.

"Why are you so rude?"

"Maybe because that's who I am or because people like you deserve to be treated that way."

He sighed, "Look, I don't know what is up with you and I could've given it to you in the beginning, but your attitude made me fight for this stupid thing," he said and I raised my eyebrows. This was the first time someone said that to me. "I will take this beanie one way or another because I always win."

"Not this time, In your dreams."

So... Here's a small part of the story. It's actually funny and kinda new idea. I hope you like it! Also, isn't she so so rude? Have you ever met someone like her? I haven't, but if I did meet someone like her I'll probably punch her or something haha 

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment and check out my other stories! xx