Catalina

Cam sat in front of us and he looked to Bo then back to me. He had this sly grin on his face when he meet my eyes and they held amusement. "I knew this was going to happen."

"Knew what was going to happen?" I asked confused I look to Bo who shook his head.

"The night we first met you, I knew he was going to chase after you." Chase after me?

"Why would he chase after me?" I looked to Bo again and he looked a little nervous.

"Oh C'mon Catalina, the first night we met he was staring at you like a lost puppy. Even when he was just with us boys, you can see his mind somewhere else." Now that I think about it the first day we ran into each other he looked to be in a daze.

Bo put his arms around my shoulder pulling me into him. "He's right, I shouldn't hide the fact that I want to be more than friends. You took my breath away," He whispered in my ear.

"Here you guys go. Two hamburger specials and bean soup for the lady." Frank was turning out to be a really nice guy. "Are you sure you don't want anything else, Catalina?"

"Maybe bread sticks? It's because I'm a vegetarian."

"Is that so?" He nodded his head approving. "Maybe I'll have a special menu just for you, being you might be here a lot." He winked then walked away making me laugh.

"That's amazing, he never warms up to anyone the way he has you." Cam nodded. "Took us a while to gain his trust."

I giggled. "That's because you eat like a pig," Bo started laughing making him choke on soda.

We fell into a comfortable talk as we ate and I was already in love with this food. So you can imagine by the time I was done I was wishing I had more. Finishing off the bread sticks I looked around the restaurant and my eyes landed on a familiar face. He was laughing with some of his friends and that's when I realized that he was in an MC too. He turned this way and his jaw kind of drop he was clear shocked to see me too. I gave a small wave and a smile speared across his face.

He stood and started making his way over and I was glad this time I sat on the end. I jumped in his arms when he was close in enough. His grip was tight like he always did when I saw him I pulled away smiling and for once it was a happy real one. "Well, if it isn't my little kit-kat."

I laughed at the nickname he gave me back when I first met him back in high school. "Marco, it's really you!" He smiled nodding. "You know I was wondering where you disappeared off to after you graduated." I grabbed his cut shaking it a bit. "Now I know."

"Yeah, I joined a little after got out. You would be a senior this year right?"

"Yes! Finally, god can't wait to be done with school." He nodded agreeing.

"How are things with Jake, still hanging around with him?" My eyes casted down when his name came up but I smiled remembering how Jake never like Marco and brought me back to when I first met him.

I was walking to my locker keeping my eyes down, I was scared without Jake but his locker was on the other side of campus I kept my books to my chest as if they would of protect me, but then I ran into what felt like a wall I gasped dropping my books preparing to catch myself but then I felt arms wrap around me pulling into a strong chest.

I looked up and my eyes meet a pair of coffee color eyes, he had a strong jaw line well let's just say he looked like a god to me. "I-I sorry," I rushed out feeling my cheeks heat up.

I felt him chuckle making sure I was steady then letting me go he looked me over then smiled. "That's alright," his voice was deep almost rich sounding to me. "I haven't seen you around before," he added.