Bo

By the time I had all my gear on I was pumped and ready to kill these guys. Jake made the mistake of messing with my girl. My girl. I like the sound of that it had a ring to it. Getting into a huddle after the coin toss which we won, surprise there, I looked at my boys. I knew most from the club their dads are well respected. "Alright boys, I think it is the time we teach Jake Hamilton, what happens when you mess with one of our girls."

"What girl we talking about, Bo?" Detrick asked looking confused.

"Blaze's daughter, Bo has it bad for her." Cam laugh clapping my back. "Guess Jake and her have history."

"Blaze has a daughter?" Cassie asked looking between Cam and I.

"We don't have time for that shit. I want to whoop them tonight but I want Jake to be full a fear before he steps foot on this field." They agreed and I gave out the play.

The game was kicking off and we already had a lead. And just as the footage we watched all morning. They just sucked. As I called for the next play my boys were just slamming them into the ground. We weren't biker sons for nothing, we learned over time how to kick ass. Finally, the ref turned the game over and the other team had the ball now. As I turned to look for Catalina I saw Sam sitting with the girls looking really sad. I heard my name being called I looked to my dad as he waved me over.

"I want you to tell the boys to take Jake out the game. That boy needs to learn who not to fuck with." I looked over at Jake on the field I had to agree.

"Dad, where's Catalina?" Looking over the sea of people I saw Titus and Corvette but not her.

"Sam covered for her and she left, but Titus saw and went after her. She wanted to go home. I tried to get Sam to tell me what happened but she was shut tight about it." I nodded.

"Jake did mention something about having her first, then said to ask Catalina about the lake. But, that's it." My dad looked out across the field.

"Take him out."

"Got it."

With that, I took off running and pulled Detrick to the side. "I don't want them to gain another yard. Take Jake out the game that's an order straight from the old man." He looked up at my dad and nodded.

"Got it, hold them and take out the pussy," He smirked putting his helmet on.

As the game went on I watched as my boy smashed into Jake sending him flying to the floor. He rolled around as if he broke something. Cam walked over to him and pointed at him. Clearly telling him something. They came running off the field to the sidelines since they fumbled the ball. "All yours brother," Detrick said making me smirk.

Looking down the field and my boys I bent over a little. "Blue 42! Blue 42!" I yelled, "Down, set...hike!" I felt the ball touch my finger and I shot up taking two steps back looking for someone who is open I saw Luke, faking a left I threw the ball. It did a perfect spiral straight to his hands, the boy's patted my back snd we did that play over again and we did trick plays. After we did ten more plays it was the game, we had won by a long shot and Jake didn't get back on the field after the hit he took.

As we went to greet the other team giving them that high five shit saying good game. I ran straight into the locker room to shower and change. I was sweaty and hot but most of all I couldn't get Catalina out my head. I hope she was alright when I said I didn't care about what Jake said.

I meant it.

~

I was laying on my bed looking up at my ceiling, Catalina has not answered my text's nor did she pick up when I called. Cam was here helping somewhat he too tried to get ahold of her but nothing. Getting out of bed I walked into the weight room and started punching the bag. The more I thought about her crying the more I got pissed. I didn't care what happened between them but that doesn't mean I don't want to know. But she was going to have to come to me about it, but after today, I wasn't sure she was going to talk to me again.