"God, just remove it"

Lots of time had passed but the party was still going like it had just started, Elvi left me long ago and went to make out with Ben somewhere, the boys were done with the pool game, Cali was off somewhere probably flirting with some ladies and Astrin hadn't come back since the Rosie incident I don't doubt they're in a bedroom somewhere in this mansion.

Right now I'm leaning by the fancy modernised black stair case and Kace passed me a while ago going upstairs. He still had not said a word and neither had I. It bothered me I'm the one who was supposed to be avoiding him not him avoiding me.

"Hey a bunch of us are going by the pool to play truth or dare, wanna join?" a girl in a showy brown bikini asked me kindly with a beer bottle in her hand "I'll see" I smiled back at her. A group of people headed towards the pool, some coming downstairs. A certain red trunk caught my eye walking downstairs and I traced where he was going, he went opposite the crowd and took a walk down the hall.

What are you upto idiot?

I shouldn't follow you though, that's stupid. I'm tryna avoid you here, pfft.

I quickly placed my empty glass on a nearby counter and slowly walked behind. Was he going to meet someone? Was there some other girl in a bedroom downstairs that was waiting for him in a bed, or was he up to some other no good? Where the hell was Michelle? Is that where he was going?

I didn't bother to hide myself I almost wanted him to know I was following him. A man appeared in front of me running down the hallway making me stop. His hand was over his mouth and he ran into the bathroom another girl followed behind him "oh baby I'm sorry " she said rushing to crouch near him by the toilet. I snarled eww

I looked back where I was going I had to guess his tracks cause I had lost him due to the little distraction. I walked down the hallway and entered huge glass doors. The halls were dark here and it got quieter as the doors shut blocking all the noise away like a vault. My footsteps echoed on the black marble tile. Everything in here was black except for the galaxy themed led lights brightening up the place.

I walked slowly down the short hall and found myself in an indoor hot tub area and directly face to face with Kace who was already in the hot tub relaxing with his hands out on either side, a cigarette in the other, he took one last puff with his eyes on me and killed it. It was like thirty degrees, he was in a hot tub smoking and he is hot himself.

He didn't say a word and dropped the cigarette and looked at me, his eyes dark. He didn't smirk, didn't smile, didn't frown. I don't know what the look on his face was. I took a deep sigh. The room was steamy. I dropped my purse on the floor, I took off my long boots one by one.

On my tiptoes I stepped slowly towards the tub, I removed the bikini wrap around me and it dropped to the floor, his mouth agape, his head tilted slightly. One foot stepped into the water and Kace sunk deeper and raised his chin, his legs widen as if inviting me in. My other foot stepped in the hot, bubbly water "what are you doing in here? Party's out there" I spoke dipping myself into the water and sit directly opposite him.

He doesn't speak "waiting for someone?" I ask him again "you" he said nonchalantly, danger in his tone "where's your girlfriend? She's not even at your couples party?"

"She's not my girlfriend" he speaks again nonchalantly and I get comfortable stretching my legs in between his wide ones. He looks down between his legs then up at me again. I scoff and roll my eyes "fine, where is she?"

"Couldn't make it, studying for an exam that just popped up"

"You said she's not your girlfriend but you know her whereabouts and everything, so what you're playing her?"

"I never said she was, the night you left and said we could no longer see each other, I just got so frustrated I needed something to take it all away, someone to replace you so it could feel like you never left and next day she just assumed we were now a thing and I didn't wanna hurt her"

"Don't you think it will hurt her worse now if she knows you're lying to her?" I question

"Maybe I didn't think it through, I'll talk to her" he says not removing his eyes from my body "come here" he says

"You might be a cold hearted cheater but I'm not and I'm not gonna be involved in it"

"I'm not a cheater. I'm not with her.."

"You're a cock"

"I promise nothing is going on between Michelle and I"

I stood up and stepped towards Kace "so did she?" I ask "did she what?" He asks "did she replace me?"

He took a while to answer then looks me in the eyes "no one ever could, Dragon"

I felt bad for what I was about to do, no girl deserves to be hurt no matter how terrible they are but he said they weren't together, so was it a pass...?

Fuck it. There's no ignoring this strong sexual tension.

The water swished as I moved closer. I sat on top of him with my legs on either side. Immediately I started kissing him slowly. He looked up responding by kissing me back, his hands wrapping around me, I moved my hands into his curls and started moving forward and back on him as his hands ran onto my behind.

He gripped me, I sighed lightly into his mouth, he bit my lip softly and the kiss got much more french and faster as I moved on him faster feeling his manhood grow on me. His hands slipped into my trikini from the back as I kissed his neck still running into his hair. My legs wrapped tighter around him. I swung my head back as he moved his kisses into my neck.

I felt his hands search for something in my back "damnit where's the string," he muttered. "It doesn't have one "  I replied my arms around his neck "God, just remove it"

I pulled the strap off my shoulder and he caught up removing the other on my right shoulder. The top slid down and hung on my waist. He emerged from the water with me on his waist. Kissing me, he walked fast up another staircase different from the main one. He led us into a huge room with a huge master bed made for forty people.

It overlooked a view of the pool and other houses outside but they couldn't see us because were too high up. He dropped me onto the bed and his red trunks fell to the floor.

The white sheets were wrapped around us, Kace on top of me kissing me passionately anchoring his arm on my right side on the bed. My hand ran on his chest, he looked at me breathing heavily with his hand over mine on his chest. His heart was beating fast, his hand moved onto mine, so was mine. This moment, it was tense, it was weird, it was real.

I felt different from the other days, today was just different. Wanting to get out of the awkward moment between us right now I got onto my elbows and held his wet hair pulling him in for a kiss.

•~•

We lay there in the middle of the huge bed in the cold empty room keeping each other warm. My body on his chest looking out the huge window. His arm under his hair and the other stroking my bare back. We didn't speak and just lay there quietly I don't know what he was thinking but one thing's for sure my brain couldn't get over how different it felt with him this time. My heart had just started to relax.

My eyes wondered to the orange trinkini that lay on the floor. My eyes slowly fluttered. What did this mean for Kace and I? Was it something real? I felt him move, was he leaving?

Why would I be sad if he did though? He always does it and I do to sometimes and I'm always okay. Why would it be any different now?

I heard the switch on the night stand flick and the lights went off, the room was dark now except for the lights from outside.

He didn't leave, why am I releaved though?

Instead I felt his strong arms pull me closer, I lay on his chest just below his chin and his hand wrapped around me tightly. It sent warm waves in me, I felt warm, safe in this boy's arms. Why? What was this feeling I got?

And did he get it too?

I wonder. I listened to his even breaths to sleep and my eyes slowly fluttered until I fell asleep.

Lil Tjay- sex sounds