Breakfast at Rosé's

A week has passed since Rosé found Robbie in her kitchen, a week since she accidentally injured him and offered him to stay to recover and (secretly) take care of him, a week of learning about this fantastic and adorable creature.

The vocalist learned a lot about her little guest during those days, firstly, how rowdy he is for someone who claims to live in secret and hide from humans. How energetic and curious too, almost like a kid who is learning about the world and human culture, how brave and resourceful he is, tools, traps, clothes, in the time he has been there he already made a bow out of a pair of hair clips and told her about a bed that is currently stuck in that shelter behind the kitchen counter.

Which explained why she couldn't find one of her socks and a package of cotton balls she swore she had before her recent trip. It doesn't actually bother her, if anything she is actually impressed by the range of things he is capable of with his bare, tiny hands. Made her think of him like he was some sort of Tarzan, just very, very little. Still, there was a talk about it and told him to ask first before using some of her stuff since a lot of small things are gifts from the girls and fans. It would be really sad for her to lose those.

Surprisingly enough he understood and has been doing it since.

━Just a little longer, ¿Ok? I promise these are really good.━

━Okeeeeeey.━ She hear the faint and distant voice that was almost completely drowned by the sound of water boiling.

━What is it called again?━ He asked. ━That food you making.━

━Eggs benedict on a toast.━ Then there was silence as he got busy with his own thing.

Meanwhile, Rosé was finishing her preparations for said dish, she used the usual huge plastic spoon and with it she steered the water to make a small, strong enough whirlpool, then grabbed a little bowl where she had placed an already unshelled egg ready to go, and, without missing a beat she carefully, but swiftly dropped it in the center.

—One...two...three...—

Whispered while counting with her fingers and scooped it out when enough time passed. She then placed the poached egg on top of a freshly toasted english muffin and a slice of ham, sprinkled some pepper on top, salt and the creamy yolk sauce above all then finished with some garnish.

"It turned out great." She thought, happy with how it looked, Rosé grabbed her phone to take a photo for her Instagram before grabbing the whole plate to take it to the table where the little borrower is.

—It's readyyyyy.—

She softly said in a sing-song voice.

And there he was, sitting on the little doll table that's  on top of her own, his foot high up and focused on the smartphone she lent him as a mean of entertainment when she's out or busy. It turns out that the buttons from the TV remote are quite difficult to press for someone that size.

Luckily, touch screens are way easier as he quickly learned how to use it. Proven by the fact he was just recently checking out some photos of egg's Benedict on Google before advertising his attention towards her as she placed the huge plate at a decent distance to not hurt him or give him a heatstroke.

—So? What do you think? Does the one I made looks as good as those?—

She asked, curious and eager, especially because he really seems to ponder on such silly questions as he looked at the plate, then at the screen with a very serious expression.

—Yes.— He nodded. —And smells really good too.— Added as he raised his head a little and sniffed the air directly towards the plate like a hamster.