Rubbing my eyes continuously, I kept thinking about Jisoo's lies.

LIES. Everything was a lie.

But why?

Reaching my home, I shut the door and jumped on my bed. Burying my face in the pillow, I cried.

My voice was so loud, that it could be heard outside my home. My nose and cheeks turned red from crying a lot.

I let all my grief and anger out, by letting my tears flow continuously.

*Ringg*

My phone suddenly rang, which made sniff again. Reading the name, my eyes widened, as I quickly sat upright and cleaned my face.

__________________________________

"Hi dear. How are you?"

"I'm good mom. How are you all?"

"We're good too. How's your job going?"

"Good as always. What happened? You called this late?"

"Oh. Just wanted to surprise you tomorrow!"

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"We're coming to Seoul."

"OMG! Are you serious?"

*chuckles*

"Yeah yeah. So, are you free tomorrow?"

"I'm always free for you guys..."

"My baby...I really miss you Y/nah..."

"I miss you more Mom..."

"We're gonna meet tomorrow. Don't be upset!"

"Yeah. Where's dad?"

"He's really tired from working. So he slept early."

"Oh. Tell him not to overwork..."

"Hmm. Okay then, Chaeryeong is gonna take a leave tomorrow too. Where should we visit then?"

"Umm, there is a really good restaurant here. I'll send you the address. We'll meet there!"

"Sure. Okay then, good night sweetie!"

"Good night Mom!"

__________________________________

Smiling to myself, I kept my phone aside. I was really excited to meet my family tomorrow, but today's incident flashed again.

My smile faded away, as I began overthinking. I glanced at the time, as she was late again.

And I knew, either she would come and tell me that she was with Kai, or she'll call and say that she's staying with Kai.

Fucking lies.

Chuckling evilly, anger rose up in my mind. I just wanted to know who was dating right now. That poor guy would not be knowing any of these.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door, which made me flinch in response.

She's here.

Preparing myself to be ready with her lies, I walked towards the door and slowly twisted the door knob.

Standing straight with my chin up, I opened the door.

"YOU!?"

"Take this."