Adventure 2

Morty was getting ready for school when Rick suddenly materialized in his room. "We've got a serious adventure on our hands, Morty," he exclaimed, thrusting a device into his grandson's hands.

"Not today Rick. I've already missed a day of school, any more and I'll get in trouble with both my parents and the principal." Morty groaned as he walked out of his room. Using his right hand to bang on your door. "Y/N? You ready to go?"

But there was no answer. So Morty turned the handle, opening the door to see you weren't there. Ignoring Rick's rambles until he also noticed you weren't around.

"If you're looking for Y/N, they already went downstairs. Don't know why they'd be up so early but I didn't ask why." Summer yawned as she slung her bag over her shoulders, walking past the two males and going downstairs for breakfast.

As Morty made his way to the kitchen to join you for breakfast, Rick pulled up a new device and began a search. "Where's Y/N going? I need to know," he muttered to himself.

Morty looked at Rick with a confused expression. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm tracking Y/N's location. They're not going anywhere with us today," Rick replied firmly, a scowl on his face.

You both looked at Rick, stunned. "What? Why not?" you asked.

"Because this adventure is too dangerous. I'm not risking your safety," Rick replied, his voice leaving no room for argument.

Disappointed, you nodded your head in understanding. It was hard to argue with Rick when he was determined to protect you.

"Alright, I'll stay here with Summer today then," you reluctantly agreed.

Morty sighed since he knew he had to go with Rick. Without question. But he couldn't help but feel relieved that you wouldn't be in harm's way. That way what happened last time wouldn't happen again. With a shrug, he walked out of the kitchen.

Rick then left the kitchen, heading into the garage with Morty. Beth slipped her shoes on, "You kids are staying home today something happened at school and they need the parents to come in for whatever reason." She spoke as she and Jerry walked out the door.

"Ugh. I can't stay cooped up in this house. Want to go find something dangerous to do?" You asked, looking at Summer.

"Um, is that even a question? Let's go. As long as we stay on earth Grandpa won't get suspicious." Summer agreed.

You discreetly looked out the window. Beth and Jerry were the first to leave. And minutes later you watched Rick's vehicle leave the garage and go into space.

Feeling a sense of freedom, you and Summer quickly came up with a plan to have some fun. "I know just the place to go," Summer said, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Soon, the two of you found yourselves at an abandoned theme park on the outskirts of town. The park was overgrown and dilapidated, but that only added to the thrill of exploring it.

You made your way through the twisted metal and crumbling concrete, laughing and joking with Summer as you went. But then you heard a strange noise coming from one of the old rollercoaster tracks.

"Did you hear that?" Summer asked, a sudden sense of unease coming over her.You shook your head. "Nah, probably just the wind or something."

But then you both heard it, louder this time. And this time, there was no mistaking it - it was definitely something moving on the track.

"C'mon, let's go check it out," you said, your curiosity getting the best of you.

You and Summer cautiously made your way toward the sound, your hearts pounding with anticipation. As you got closer, you could hear the sound more distinctly - it sounded like a train.But that was impossible.

The theme park hasn't been used in years, plus, it was pirate themes. Nothing to do with trains.

"You hear that too right? I'm not tripping out here?" You wondered.

"That's what I heard the first time!" Summer groaned.

"Alright. Let's just keep looking. Maybe we'll find where the sound is coming from." You suggested.

You've seen quite a few horror movies. And you've always gotten so mad when the people split up. But that's exactly what you and Summer did. Split up and go separate ways.

You walked into one of the shops there. Noticing that most of the stuff there was either rotten or torn to shreds.

You heard a high-pitched ringing sound in your head. As if it was right next to you. "Ah, shit." You cursed, walking out of the building.

Everything went black all of a sudden.