"Y/N.." Morty said dragging you up to his room where it was then just you both alone. "Okay we went on a crazy adventure, Summer came with us and we somehow left her there. Rick would kill me if he found out I was asking you to come, but you're smart, so could you please come with us to get her in half an hour?"

"As long as I can bring my sketch pad sure. Also, I managed to get you today's homework so you won't be lying if I help you with it." You said going to your room and coming back with some paper.

Morty did his homework as you helped him out with it. After that, you grabbed your sketchbook and joined Morty to go back and get Summer.

"Woah Woah Woah. Y/N what are you doing in this thing?" Rick said getting into the vehicle and noticing you doing something on your sketch pad.

"Hanging out with this dumbass." You replied pointing to Morty.

"You already got injured you shouldn't be with us until that heals."

"Gods I'm not some little kid I can handle myself." You said.

Rick took a moment before speaking. "Fine but you stay in here." He said starting the vehicle and driving off to some random planet.

You continued to do something in your sketchbook and what confused both Rick and Morty was that you were using your phone for whatever you were doing.

"Maybe a reference?" Morty suggested. "Morty they're using a calculator," Rick commented looking in the mirror he had in the vehicle.

When you guys arrived on the planet Rick and Morty left. Once you knew they were gone you got out of the vehicle and went exploring.

Summer found you and that's how you became royalty to the glory to glorzo praisers along with your sister.

"So how did you end up here? I mean it's obvious Rick and Morty are here but then there's the fact that I found you on your own." Summer mentioned.

"Right so Rick was being overprotective and when he left, I got out of the vehicle and started exploring." You explained continuing to draw your sketchbook which yes you had.

Summer looked over at what you were doing. "Hey, you wanna screw with them when they show up if they get here alive?"

You looked back at her and smirked. "Anything you had in mind?"

"Yes." Your sister said as she then turned to face her followers. "Do not harm this one, but take her to a room full of science equipment and have her locked in there. Anything they need, give it to them." She ordered.

So just like that, you were taken to what you would call a palace. The room you were put into looked nothing like an underground bunker. It was almost as if it was an insane asylum that was stripped from padding, with a wooden cot and whiteboards everywhere. There was a window on the door, but as always it was only one for people to check on a prisoner.

You picked up a marker and began writing some kind of formula on the first whiteboard nailed to wall. But then you clocked a better idea.

So now you had to go and knock on the metal door. When it opened there was glorzo worshiper. "What is it you need?" It asked.

"Got any weapons? Swords to be exact if you even know what it is?" You asked.

"I'll go ask our queen. Glory to glorzo." The alien spoke before closing the door and walking away.

You proceeded to write down as much random numbers, letters, equations you could. Until a short, metal sword with a cloth handle was slipped under the door.

What you did was walk over, pick it up and then set it on the wooden bed closer to you. So throat when Rick and or Morty walk in, you can act like you've went batshit crazy.

You continued to write and draw more and more, and by the time all except for one of your whiteboards were filled, the door was broke down.

"JESUS CHRIST RICK! YOU DON'T NEED TO DESTROY EVERYTHING!" Summer snapped.

Your instant reaction was to grab the horrible weapon you were given, and pointed it at your sister, brother and grandfather.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN JESUS CHRIST?! YOU'RE THE ONE KEEPING YOUR SIBLING HERE DRIVING THEM INSANE!" Rick snapped back before looking at you.

"Hey hey hey, you can put the knife down. It's me, your grandpa. Rick." The blue haired male spoke as he dropped the weapon that was in hand.

"I nearly cracked the code. I won't let you take it away from me not now not ever. I will have the multiverse bow down at my command." You rambled on as your arm started shaking.

"Have any straight jackets?" Morty asked.

"Morty we aren't doing that. They're mentally unstable the last thing they need is being treated worse. We can handle it ourselves." Rick grumbled as he took a step closer.

"Don't! Come any closer." You shouted as you took a step back.

"Y/N it's us! Your siblings. Morty and Summer!" Summer pleaded as Rick took another step.

You were selling the insane act even if it's only been at least a few hours, but it felt longer than a few for you that much was true.

You took a few more steps backwards, tripping over a metal bar attached to something, and falling backwards as the sword slipped out of your hand.

Your grandfather took this as an advantage to run to your side and give you a tight hug, rambling on about how he's going to make it all okay.

Morty took the weapon and put it somewhere else as Summer continued to lean against the doorway.

"Can we go now? You got your favourite child let's get out of here." The female interjected.

"Let's go. Summer, be extremely careful with Y/N they're very fragile. I have to drive." Rick spoke as he stood up, keeping you with him before handing you to Summer.

When you guys got home, your sister took you to your room while Rick got stuck in a conversation with Beth and Jerry.

"Way to sell that. Especially the arm shaking like that was awesome." Summer complimented.

"Actually the arm shaking was real. My arm was getting tired after writing for so long and then holding steel." You shrugged.

"Well I'm gonna go get you a glass of water and get a reaction from Rick." The female chuckled as she then left the room.

Something didn't go quite right, because moments later Rick came dashing into your room, slipping on the floor he was in such a rush.

You genuinely flinched because you were focused on something else and then that happened.

"It's just grandpa you don't need to freak out. It's just me." He explained as he then stood up.

"Okay grandpa. You can go now. I'm giving them a drink and then I'm going to try and get them to sleep. You can leave." Summer intervened as she walked into the room.

"How do I know you're just going to leave them alone again?" Rick questioned.

"Because I care about them too. Now respect privacy and go." Summer shooed.

Rick hesitated before he scoffed and left the room.

Summer closed the door behind him and looked at you with a grin. "So... anything interesting happen while we were gone?"

"I joined self defence classes, I wanted to start a new project but I think I might just give up on it." You listed as you took a sip of water.

"And I have finally unlocked the secret to accessing the multiverse muahaha." You evilly but also jokingly said as if you were a mad scientist.

Summer started cackling before taking a deep breath. "Well I don't know a lot about science, but I could help you with this project." She offered.

"Summer, you're failing nearly every class because you're a party girl. You will be of no help whatsoever." You chuckled.