Ten

After 7 hours of driving around the city slowly, parking up with takeout food at the airport lookout, nonstop laughing with him and talking about anything and everything, I wasn't ready for tonight to end. I wanted him to stay. Stupidly, I know. But I couldn't help admitting that I was falling for Cameron. I just needed some time with him where I wasn't bound by fears, somewhere I was completely comfortable and I could give him all of me.

"Thank you, for tonight. Letting me know everything." I turned in my seat to face him, his subtle smile making my heart skip a couple of beats. "I appreciate it can't have been easy for you to open up like that." My shoulders dropped at his comment, unfastening my seatbelt, I climbed out of my seat, fighting to get across and into his lap. I needed to just be close to him right now.

"You made it easy. Thanks for being so chill about it. I know it's a lot and we haven't really known each other that long-"

"We haven't," Cameron's hands ran slowly up either side of my thighs, even though my jeans his touch left goosebumps along my skin. "I really like spending time with you. I'm sorry I can't stay. I just can't bail on the guys after tonight. If I miss the gym with them too, they'll rip me to shreds."

"I've seen Zach, I'm sure they'd have a fight on their hands."

"Oh, if it was just Zach it'd be fine, I'd be in your bed right now. Trust me." Hands resting on my hips, he pulled me a little closer. "I want nothing more right now."

"You'll have to settle for a kiss then."

"Don't tease Ari."

"I could do a lot more to tease you if I wanted to Cam." He smirked, taking a hand off me, lowering his seat backwards with a thunk. I gasped, body falling forwards. I pushed my hands into his chest, stopping myself from head butting him.

"Do it."

"What?"

"Tease me." He tugged the back of my jumper up slightly, fingers on my bare skin. "Give me something to complain to the guys about because I honestly think you're too perfect and they kind of think I'm making you up."

"But wouldn't giving you what you want be the opposite of teasing?" He tugged his lip between his teeth and I shifted my hips just a few inches. Cameron dropped his lip, bewildered look taking over his face before he chuckled. "What?"

"Just having to remind myself how badly the boy are going to kick my ass if I miss tomorrow morning." I did it again, making him groan. His nose crinkled, one hand remaining on the small of my back as he reached up, settling a hand on my cheek. "You're fucking perfect Aria."

"I'll remind you of that tomorrow."

"No scar is going to change my mind. I can swear that to you." Though I still didn't believe him, I was past caring. I loved them, I didn't need other people to. "Now give me a taste before I actually go mad waiting for you to kiss me."

"Hmm." I pressed my lips tightly together, sitting back again and giggling when his grip held me close. "I don't know. You said the guys think I'm imaginary. Maybe you should wait."

"Don't. Ari." He pleaded and I can't say it didn't have any effect on me. I smirked, his hand pulling on me a little more. "Please let me kiss you again."

"Hmm."

"Ari-"

"What's in it for me?" He laid his head back on the chair, closing his eyes and sighing slowly. The smile on his face not leaving as he opened his eyes.

"You really want to play that game? Knowing you're going in there alone?"

"I'm sure I'd be fine. Are you sure you want to kiss me knowing you're going home alone?"

"Touché Aria. Touché." He chuckled again, pad of his thumb smoothing against my cheek. "If you don't kiss me then I'm going to kiss you."

"Or I could just climb on ou-" He rolled his eyes, fingers around the back of my neck pulling me down to him so I didn't have a choice. The thought of him being so desperate to kiss me forced a giggle out against him, my hands naturally burying under his clothes, exploring his skin he'd kept so hidden from me. It took a matter of seconds for the kiss to get heated, tongues fighting for the upper hand, finger tips going further under each other's jumpers. "Cam." I panted, breaking off just for a second. He reconnected us again, gasping for air but continuing to devour me like his next meal.

"Do you - have any fucking idea- how addictive you are Aria?" He spoke between short kisses. My head fuzzy from the lack of breathing but I was still going to demand more. With my tongue in his mouth, hands all over me, I stupidly felt at home. "Because I could do this all night." My next breath came out shaky against his lips and I wasn't quite sure why. 3 loud knocks on the window beside us, caught us both off guard, turning our heads quickly.

"Ow." Our heads clanged against each other's, giggling as we fought to catch our breaths, Cam pressing a button to bring the window down.

"Hate to disturb but I drew the short straw." I sat back onto Cameron's thighs, looking up at Georgie, scratching the back of his eyes and avoiding eye contact as much as possible. "Joel said the girls have talked us into watching a rom com and you'd die if we hit play without you. They saw you pull up and now everyone's getting impatient waiting. Kai's eaten all of the popcorn, Noah's grumbling. Can you please come save us from our misery?" I rolled my eyes, looking back at Cameron with a smile.

"Give me 2 minutes."

"120 seconds." Cam pushed the button, waiting not another second before kissing me again.

"Cam."

"Shh. I still have like 110 seconds." He took my bottom lip between his teeth tugging on it gently until I shuddered, a weak moan escaping my lips. "I have never hated the gym as much as I do right now."

"Skip it." I panted, practically begging him. He groaned, pulling back from me again until I pouted.

"One day Ari. I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon, we can go straight back to my place, order take out, watch films and finish this. And I swear to fucking god, I am going to finish this." I swallowed, Cameron's thumb tugging at my bottom lip, I smirked, opening my mouth a little, capturing it and sucking gently. "Holy fu- Ari. Baby. Please don-" He sucked his bottom lip into his teeth. "You're mean as fuck."

"I could be worse but I'm out of time." I pulled back, leaning over for my things and quickly pushing his car door open.

"God why do I want you to be worse?" I chuckled, pulling myself off him and onto the path. "So tomorrow?"

"Movie night." I nodded using my foot to push my jeans down. "Let me down and you'll regret it Davis."

"Oh, I will not be letting you down Aria. Don't you worry."