"What's up baby girl?" A guy's voice faded behind me and I smirked sharing a look with Elvi. "Will we survive the night?" I asked her "let's find out" we walked into the building and I started scanning the room, quite expensive looking "it's a sexy house" Elvi sighed her eyes running all over the room and I giggled. "Now, where are people we know?" I wondered.

We walked forward towards the huge pool area where massive groups of teens and young adults were gathered "so this is where the party is" Elvi said and I look at her in shock "so back there didn't seem like a party to you? With the huge amounts of people we passed" I pointed at the doors behind us and she just shrugged her shoulders as a response.

Water was splashing everywhere as people jumped in and out. A boy passed scanning Elvi and I "yuck sweat" Elvi pinched her nose after he left. "Wanna say it to his face?"

"Hell naw he's got a scar, he looks like a gang member"

"Don't worry I'll defend you" I winked at her and raised my fists, punching the air. She giggled and someone shouts before she could say anything else "Everybody clear the centre of the pool my boy, Astrin is about to jump from this balcony " we looked up "oh there they are" I smiled "doing something stupid as always"

It was Cali shouting from the roof where he stood with Astrin and a group of other guys and girls, mostly guys. "Hey ladies" a guy says behind us and we turn around, he looked quite cute, curly mop of hair, wearing drenched swimming trunks. Elvi and I didn't respond and just stared at him, I didn't smile "what are two sexy ladies like you two doing out here alone?" he asks with a slur at the end, drunk.

I roll my eyes "not interested " Elvi says and we turn around but I feel a wet touch on my wrist and I turn around again so does Elvi after seeing me turn. "Come on I'm tryna talk to you"

"Do we have a problem here?" A British accent sounds from behind hanging their arms over Elvi and my shoulder. I look at them with the corner of my eye "Ben!" Elvi exclaims joyfully and he pecks her on the cheek. "I don't know do we?" I respond Ben by asking the guy who's standing in front of us. He doesn't speak "get along" Ben says to the guy with a head and hand gesture and the guy walks away.

"Did you girls just arrive?" Ben asks "yeah" Elvi turns to hug him and he slips his hand off my shoulder to hug his girlfriend fully. "Yep" I respond grabbing a lip gloss tube from my bag and reapplying to my lips. Ben side hugs me then lets go, hanging his arms around Elvi from behind "are we sure that's not dangerous?" I ask Ben looking up then we all look up at Astrin who was getting ready to jump.

"It probably is but who cares? It rids the world from yet another stupid lad"

We laugh and Ben chuckles. "And is this still a we're together party or a pool party? " Elvi asks "no, this is a real deal rager now" I say looking around in amazement.

A loud holler origins from the sky and into the pool with a huge splash, he'd done it. He doesn't come out for a while "is he dead!?" Ben shouts to Cali at the top "Most probably!" Cali shouts back "oh hey there ladies!" Cali shouts seeing us and we both wave. "If so good riddance! " Hade shouts by the bar with a bunch of ladies all over him and drinks in his hands.

I laugh but slowly frown with time "I don't know guys this doesn't look too good" I say loud enough for all of them to hear. Hade jolted with a sudden look of worry and Ben's grin turns into a grimace "Astrin!?" Cali shouts from the top. "Oh shit " Hade cusses quickly removing his shirt and jumping into the pool.

The water swooshes and Astrin appears on the other side of the pool leaning against the wall laughing himself to death "Jesus fucking Christ!" Ben yells "Ey fuck you Astrin!" Cali shouts turning around to comeback downstairs.