"Thank you."

And I smiled.

“I can teach you.”

“Huh?”

“Read and write, everything, how’s that sound? I’ll be your teacher.”

I looked at her sideways, she’ll be the one who will teach me, the thing that I wanted to learn, “okay, I like that,” I replied feeling giddy then I stop when realization hits me, “uhm—you don’t have a husband right? A wife?” I hope she don’t have those, I really like her, no, not just a simple liking, but I fell in love, I’m sure of that.

“I don’t have one, neither a girlfriend.”

I smiled, thank goodness, “I feel you,” I suddenly said, reminding her that I feel it.

“I’m embracing you from behind.”

“No, the other one.”

“Oh…”

And we chuckled.

“No worries Camz.”

And she whispered, “another heads up for you Ms Cabello, I’m kind of huge.”

It makes me moan, “I like that,” and I felt her lips on my temple.

“Rest, regain your strength.”

She whispered again so I nodded, I really need one right now, I still feel weak.

She stayed with me until sleep pulled me.

Lauren’s POV

I LET Camila sleep on my bed once again, now she had a smile on her kissable lips.

Earlier she said that she feels my dick, I felt my dick hardened after hearing it from her especially when I said that I’m kind of big because I really am, 8inches long and 3inches wide, I wonder if she can take me, no, she can take it as long as I’m gentle with her.

She elicited a moan that makes me horny all of a sudden but I restrained myself of taking her right now without a doubt because I want her to carry our child, I want a family with her so I will wait until she’s fine, no matter how long, I will wait, she’s a sweet woman and I like it, I like her, no, scratch that, I love her.

I stayed in the room where she slept, it became my habit of watching her sleep when I heard my phone rang so I grab it on the side table and saw Alex’s name, I stood leaving the room I don’t want to disturb my sleeping beauty, I answered the call when I reach the living room.

“What’s up?” I greeted.

“What do you want me to tell first, good news or bad news?”

“Bad news.”

“Okay, Shawn isn’t with them, so we’re still on hunt.”

“I don’t care if you take long, just take him to me.”

“Got it, the good news is they have hints where he could be hiding and we’re on it, it’s done bro, they’re all eliminated and don’t worry we paid their families not to tell a single bit, their bodies is in ashes and some are buried deep into the sea and also I’m keeping their leader alive as per you requested.”

“You really need to kill them?”

“They can form another group.”

He’s right, “okay, I understand, what else?”

“The leader is kind of resisting, he’s talking shit to you so I teach him a lesson, don’t worry he can still talk, I’m giving you a heads up.”

“Okay, that’s indeed good news, thank you for bringing it up to me.”

“I know, right, but don’t worry we will not give up until we find Shawn, we will find him, you will not make sure to give him a chance to live.”

“His life isn’t enough for payment, bro, I will be the one who will make him suffer making him remember and feel what he did to my Camila.”

“I’m waiting, so how’s she?”

“We talk, I already told her the whole truth.”

“Oohh, so you still keep your pants up? You know that you have an active swimmer."

“I’m trying,” and I hear him chuckle.

“Shit that, I admire your control, so she took it well?”

“Yeah, because she’s like us.”

“Like us? What do you mean?”

“Not on the phone, I will tell you personally.”

“Okay then, when was that?”

“Tomorrow, tell Angela to take care of my Camila for the time being.”

“Okay, how about JJToys?”

“I’m taking work in here.”

“I see, well then we'll see you tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow, take care.”

“Take care.”

Camila’s POV

I stirred from my sleep and I felt heavy on my side so I look up and saw my Lolo beside me, I smiled and I inched closer to feel her heat and smell her scent.

I looked down and I see it, it’s bulging, she’s right, she’s kind of big, mind you it’s still not erect.

“You’re staring.”

When I heard her voice I buried my face on her chest and I felt it vibrate, she’s chuckling and I felt embarrassed of getting caught.

“Good morning,” I greeted, “is it morning already?” then I look up.

She’s smiling and I like it.

“Yes baby, it’s already morning, good morning to you too,” and she pointed my nose that makes me giggle.

I closed my eyes when she leaned forward and kissed the tip of my nose and I get smiled then I notice her clothes so I looked up at her.

“You’re leaving?” and I saw her nod.

“It will not take long.”

“Business?”

“Yes.”

“Other kind of business?”

“Yes again.”

“You will be back?”

“Of course, I’ll be back.”

And Lauren caress my cheek, “who’ll be here with me?”

“You will meet Angela, don’t worry you can be open with her, anything, like a sister.”

“She knows?”

“Yes, because her husband Alex, is like my brother, in time I will let you meet them all.”

“Okay.”

“No worries, you’ll be safe, okay?”

I nodded and she kiss me again in my forehead, I already know what’s the feeling of her lips although it’s just on my forehead, it’s soft and warm so I’m sure when I taste it on my lips, it’ll feel good like a perfect and loving kiss.

Then we heard a doorbell.

“That might be her.”

She left at my side, I didn’t feel sad just less because I know she’ll be back. I waited for her then I heard them talking and it’s getting nearer. I felt nervous until I saw them both stepping inside the room.

I saw a beautiful woman, knee length skirt and a tight upper shirt, she looks like an artist in the magazines I scanned.

“I’m glad you’re awake now.”

She said sweetly.

“Laur here is so worried, keep on asking when you’ll wake up.”

“Stop embarrassing me in front of her,” Lo said.

“Yeah, yeah so your charming points will not be less in her eyes.”

I smiled when I saw Lauren rolled her emerald eyes, she’s so cute.

“Camz, this is Angela,” “Angela, Camz.”

“Hmm Camz, huh?”

“Don’t start, she already knew.”

“Alex told me, but as in everything?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s good, I will not feel embarrass in front of her too.”

She handed her hand to me and smiled sweetly then said, “hi, I’m Angela Hernandez, your beautiful doctor.”

“Uhm—Camila Cabello…”

“That’s good, it fits you.”

“Angela,” “Camz, I leave now.”

Lauren gave me another kiss in the forehead.

“I’ll be back.”

I nodded at her and she wink at me.

“Angela, check your phone.”

“Okay, take care.”

“Take care.”

Lauren left, leaving me and Angela for a bit.

I am nervous having Angela around, she check her phone and nodded.

Lauren said I will not worry so I will try not to.