6

Karla/Camila’s POV

When I heard it, I’m shocked, why she’s lying? She said her name is Lauren Jauregui. If Shawn is her VP then she’s...

“Are you…”

“Michelle Fuego, yes, I’m also her.”

“I thought your name is Lauren Jauregui.”

“That’s my real name darling, my granny gave it to me since I’m a kid, when your father, his name is Steve Cabello adopted me, make me his right hand I’ll go the name of Mika Cabello, his daughter but that was only a show off to hide my identity to our clients but when I interact in public, I’ll be Michelle Fuego.”

“So, your name is Lauren Jauregui.”

“Yes, my real name.”

I sighed, she had many names to hide her identity, I understand that because I’ve been in an organization before but I’m glad that she told me her real name. But I couldn’t believe that she’s Michelle Fuego, I finally met her!

“What is my real name if I’m not Karla Estrabao?” I asked because all I know is that my name is Karla Estrabao.

“Camila Karla Estrabao Cabello, that’s your real name.”

“Real document?” I asked because I felt like everything that is happening around me is fake.

“Yes baby, a real document, your father had it.”

I’m happy when I heard it from her, she brought me good news, I am real and her, mentioning my father makes me sad, “where is he?”

“He’s comatose, he’s here in Miami too, near the border.”

My eyes widened when I heard it, “he’s dying? Is it because of drugs?”

Please no, I couldn’t take it if the reason of his sickness is because of drugs, mother died because of drugs, not to my father.

“No honey, not because of it, he had cancer and he’s been comatose for 4yrs now that’s why he let me continue to search for you because he didn’t know if he can still find you, do you want to see him?”

“Yes,” I immediately answered, I want to meet him, knowing that he never give up on searching for me.

“Once you regain your strength I will take you to him.”

“Shawn, where is he right now?”

“That I didn’t know.”

“What are you going to do with him?”

Lauren, being a member, much more the right hand of my father, knowing her responsibility, she would kill Shawn.

“That you will not supposed to know, Angela will be here tomorrow morning, she’ll check you up and she need to tell you something.”

I understand that she changed the topic, she doesn’t want me to worry, she’s giving signal that I must stop worrying about the man who give me hell and forget about him, that he existed.

“Why not you?”

“She’s the expert of medicine, she found something inside your body, listen to her, and follow, okay?”

I nodded and she kissed my forehead, that simple gesture is enough. I felt safe so I told her the truth.

“You’re the only one who did that to me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Kissing me in the forehead, holding me like this, feeding me like I’m your responsibility, looking at me like I’m beautiful.”

“You’re beautiful, you just didn’t know.”

I wanted to believe of what she said because I live hating myself, of what I look like.

“How can you love me if I’m like this?” I asked because I really wanted to know.

“What?”

“Don’t lie,” I said, my heart is aching and I felt wet on my cheeks, I want her to tell me, convincing me that it’s true, that I’m beautiful.

“I am not.”

“I’m ugly.”

“You’re not,” she said firmly.

“You didn’t saw my body.”

And I paused, my body suddenly in heat, my cheeks flushed especially when she took me in her arms, her on my behind, but I felt something huge poking my butt, I know what it is.

But wait, did she saw my body? If she did, how can she still say that I’m beautiful?

“I still didn’t see your body, Camz."

“My body is ugly, I have many scars across it.”

“I don’t care because I see you as a beautiful lovable strong woman.”

“You’re lying,” and my tears fell, which she quickly wiped, I couldn’t believe that she will say it, she treats me like I’m a gemstone, a beautiful gemstone.

“I’m not, I saw it all, I saw your heart, you’re the same with your father, trust me and it’s time for you to move on and forget about your past, forget about Shawn because he’s not worth it, his words, he didn’t deserve you, every single bit of you, from now on forget the name of Karla Mendes because you’re Camila Karla Estrabao Cabello or Camila Cabello, not Karla Mendes, you hear me?”

“I like that name,” I said because it’s the truth, it’s better than Karla Estrabao and she’s right.

“Which one sweetheart?”

“Camila Cabello.”

“Your father give it to you, now, get some rest, what you know today is too much for you to take, I’ll be here when you wake up.”

“I’m not dreaming.”

“Yes, you’re not dreaming,” she assured me.

And she nuzzled on my head.

“I didn’t smell good,” I said when I closed my eyes feeling her body against mine.

“You adapted my scent, don’t forget that you’re lying on my bed and you’re soft.”

And I chuckled and I felt her tightening her hold on me.

“When you’re well, you will get your bath, but for now let’s enjoy this.”

“I almost forgot, I’ve been keeping the invitation card you give, with my name on it.”

“I saw it and I have it with me.”

“You went to the house?” I opened my eyes when I heard it from her, she knows where I live, of course she already said it that she’s investigating why those thugs is after me.

“I am and I don’t like that place.”

“He never treated me as his wife, I’m more like a slave,” I said when I remember my life, living with Shawn.

“You’ve never became his wife, your marriage is not real, it’s all cover up and yes, he treated you a slave and you didn’t deserve that kind of treatment.”

“I appreciate that you kept on inviting me,” and I pull her hand, her arms around me, settling under my breasts.

“We wanted to meet you, that’s why.”

“He’s disgusted to be with me.”

“But I am not, he’s too big headed, he’s too full of himself and also thick headed because he never saw how amazing you are.”

It make me smile because she’s right, “you know what Lo,” I hope she likes the nickname I give for her since she give me one, not mentioning those endearment, after saying it she kissed my neck, “he’s so mad when you became the CEO of JJToys.”

“I kind of expected it from him and JJToys is your father’s company so he didn’t deserve that company, your father built it for you because he wanted to spoil you with toys when you’re still a kid.”

“I’ve grown of hating him, you know.”

“I can’t fault you, your mother said it so you will not keep on mumbling about your father, he misses you so much if you don’t know that.”

“I want to see him,” I said, and glance up to her.

“You will see him," and caress her cheek, "once you’re stronger, the highest already know that you’re alive and well, you will see the house we lived in, it will be a celebration, I’m giving you a heads up.”

I nodded, “there’s more.”

“Tell me.”

I look down, hiding my blush, “I’ve used to fantasize about you, hearing your name is music to my ears,” upon saying that, my body suddenly starting to crave her touch and feel her all over my body, she’s a gentleman if she wanted to wait.