chapter -31

|Rocky pov|

I woke up when I felt some movement beside me

I saw her going inside the bathroom and came out wearing a western dress.

Then her eyes was about to land on me before that I closed my eyes and pretended to be sleeping.

She sighed and came near me and spoke

"We don't hold any revenge for ourself but you want to take revenge for your wife and I really doesn't say that wrong but you are hurting innocence..............
Today will be the last day i will meet you after that we won't come back to India again...............i don't know why i was feeling to have a connection with you now but.........i don't know whether I have developed feelings for you are not but.............. everything will be alright once we leave from here and also I can't put my family in danger line after hearing Rajendra desai's threat.........i know, what he says he would do that at any cost"

Her words show how much emotions she has now. She is right......i am hurting innocent one but............i am just so confused like a lost child.

She took a paper and wrote a note and left the room.
Before closing the door,she peaked at me for a last time.

"Hope we all have peace"

That was the last word I heard from her before she shut the door. I opened my eyes and  read the note.

Fate knows what calamities it would do
Not us humans..........
And in the end, i became the victim for everything.............

I Want to end this all...........
I was ready to end my life at a situation but when I remembered I have a family to take care after our father.......it made me live.
Rocky, i know what my father did to you and yours family is a sin.......but for that I can't be your "sinful bride "
If your wife is innocent then I am also innocent here!
If my father did sin by killing your wife then what you are doing here is also a crime!
You have no difference from my father!
Both are committed crime....just the situation and the person changes.

Both are blood thrusty and would hurt innocent people for your sake!

I am going.....going far away from you and your world ....with my family

Please don't search us....let us live in peace and  also be happy

-saara

Moving my eyes from the paper........it somehow priced my heart.
Her words are true..... absolutely true!
My legs slipped from the floor and I sat down on the bed disgusting her words.