chapter -16

|Rocky pov|

I don't know what happened in the party. She seems so upset, frightened and dull in the party.

We came to my mansion and she rushed to the room.

"What happened to her suddenly?" I thought and that's when Rohan told me that i have to meet someone in the mines so i have went with him

After an hour or two i reached my mansion and asked reena about her status but her answer wasn't satisfied.

"Master, m-mam haven't came downstairs and she was staying in the room even since you left and w-we tried to open it but the room was locked" she said.

"Why can't you informed me before?" I yelled and i can see fear in their eyes.

I kept the glass down and made my way towards my room. The door was locked and i knocked several time but she hasn't replied. It somehow got me scared and i broke the door and saw the horrific scene infront of me.

Saara was holding a blade in her hand and it was covered in blood and.................her wrist was bleeding!

"Hey are YOU CRAZY?!?!" i went to her and took her in my arms. Blood doesn't stop from her hand and it fell on my shirt,white shirt

She looked at me and lost her consciousness.

I don't know why this makes me scared seeing her losing her consciousness in my arms.

An scene flashed in my mind....................
I was in the same position when my sona, reena got shooted and she died in my arms.

NO!! NO!! This can't happen again!

"REENU, CALL THE DOCTOR" i screamed and she went downstairs running to call the doctor.

The doctor came in no time and Rocky took her in his arm and placed her on the bed, helping the doctor to treat her.

Then he came out and doctor started treating her.

I don't know why my heart hurts seeing her in pain, i should be happy seeing her in pain by why?????

I looked at my shirt which had fresh blood stains on it now. It somehow hurted me. But why??????????????

I just want her to be alright. I just want her to be fine.

doctor came out and he spoke

"mr.rocky, she is fine........the wound she made was not too deep which made her alive now and also she seemed to be disturbed mentally and she needs some care and affection"

I nodded and he went from there and that's when i heard things breaking sound.

I rushed inside the room and saw her crying sitting on the floor while the flower vase which was kept on the table was broke into peices.

She saw me and started screaming

"WHY DID YOU SAVE ME!!!! JUST WHY!!! EVERYONE CHEATS ME AND I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS Cruelty WORLD!!! I JUST WANT TO DIE AND YOU ALSO WANT THE SAME RIGHT?? THEN WHY THE HELL YOU SAVED ME"

She started trembling and sobbing loudly. I understand that she had lost all the hope but what made her take this suddenly decision??? And why does she became like this after the party??? Does she met anyone there whom she hate or something like that????

I went to her and grabbed her shoulders making her stand infront of me. She looked at me with red swollen eyes which had tears on it. She is so tiny infront of me.

"Look!, The day i married you, your body, your heart ,your soul  and especially your LIFE everything belongs to me and you are mine. I should be the one who decides whether to keep you alive or dead not YOU" i said looking at her eyes which got frightened a little now.