"The naughtiest girl you'll ever met." I answer in a whisper as I hand him the cigarette.

Spiderman looks down at the cigarette, analyzing it. I love how my red nails are matching with some red details on the cigarette. Spiderman looks back up at me with a head tilt before gently pushing my hand away.

"Not from here." He mumbles in a raspy voice.

I feel a wave of heat taking over me. What did he say? I think I didn't hear him right, I think I am starting to go crazy and hear voices everywhere. I don't say anything when I realize I am not going mad. He just said that, and I am trying so hard to hide how flustered I am feeling right now. I can't believe I thought he was gay the first time I met him.

This man is a lot of things but definitely not innocent, and I love it. I love how he can seem bossy, serious and not into these kind of things at first. The truth is this man is definitely not all of these things. I love it. I come back to my senses and finally answer him.

"You're so needy." I smirk.

I slide the cigarette between my lips before inhaling the smoke. And Spiderman does not waste time, his hand gently slides on my neck as his lips touches mine, I slightly open my mouth and blow the smoke in his mouth, I can feel him smirking against my skin. He inhales the smoke before stepping back. I meet his gaze as he exhales the smoke. I smirk.

"How does it taste?" I ask curiously.

"Better than actual cigarettes." He tells me.

I giggle. He kind of smells like cherry now, but im not complaining, he smells sweet and I like it. I finish smoking my cigarette before finally speaking up.

"I have an idea for Adam." I tell him.

He tilts his head to the side before raising his eyebrows surprisingly. And he is only waiting for me to tell him everything.

༺♥༻

"This is crazy." He tells me.

"I know! But it's the only way. And I could tell everything to my bestfriend and she could help us!" I tell him.

I really am trying to convince him that my plan is good and stable, but the truth it's not really good. It's very risky, but do I have a choice or even more time to think of something less dangerous? No.

"What if she doesn't believe you? You'll tell her that you kill people and she will call the police, and you will be done." He tells.

"She'd never do that." I answer with an eye-roll.

"I don't care Cherry. I don't want anything to happen to you." He says approaching me.

Why is he like this? I know that Alysha would never do such things, I trust her and she trusts me. If I were to tell her everything, she would never snitch on me. She is my best friend.

"Why do you even care? You're defending me and helping me when you are supposed to save people and I am doing the complete opposite of what you are doing." I start.

"It's not the same." He mumbles.

"Yes it is!" I yell at him, I don't know what to do, we are so close to our goal and he still manages to get on the way, "If you're not in, it's fine. I don't need your help, I am a big girl, I'll do it myself."