CHAPTER NINE

-UNREQUITED LOVE-

CHAPTER NINE

RILEY'S POV

the next morning i woke up to Ryan fast asleep pinning me to his chest real tight. i untangled myself from him and checked the time on my phone. i saw i had 2 texts from Callum but couldn't be bothered to open them just yet.

it was 7'o clock, we both had the same shift at the bar at 8 so i decided to wash and change before i woke Ryan up so the bathroom would be free.

i was done in 20 minutes so i shook Ryan awake. and then went to make some coffee for the both of us.

he followed me after 10 minutes, not needing to bother going upstairs to get some fresh clothes since he practically lived here anyway so half of my wardrobe was, likewise myself with his apartment.

"morning, sweetie-pie-Ry," i sang remembering last night's conversation.

"morning, baby," his voice was still husky from sleep. "ready to go?" taking my coffee and downing the rest of it.

"hey!" i protested, "your cup is just there!" i pointed where id put his cup on the counter.

"yeah? so you drink it."

"ugh, lets go." i grabbed my RayBans and headed to the door. i reached up to touch my necklace which i did whenever i was annoyed and realised it was still in my purse. i quickly sprinted to my room and dug it out. i jogged back to the front door where Ryan was waiting.

"all good?" he asked confused.

"mmhm," i handed him my necklace and pulled my hair up for him to do the clasp.

***

the whole journey to work he was literally beaming. whenever i asked why, he'd just claim he didn't know.

what a weirdo.

***