Chapter III: Once Again

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm ok now... You have my thanks, kid..."

An hour has now passed ever since his break down and he has now calmed down, albeit with small hiccups, a grin crept up his face as he stood up.

"Been a long time since I've cried.. I feel lighter now..."

He dryly chuckles to himself before glancing at Stelle who's still worried about him, evident by her furrowed eyebrows, despite him joking about his crumbling mental state, and so he reached out and patted her head.

"Don't worry kid, a simple breakdown ain't gonna kill me.."

He reassured her with a grin before he turns around to head back to the others.

"Come'on, lets head back.. I think we've stayed here long enough."

He then starts walking with Stelle silently following him, seems like her worry for him doesn't want to go down any sooner.

"Kid, if you got something to say I'm—"

*BOOM*

A loud explosion suddenly erupted from somewhere which caused the space station to shake as the duo looked out the glass above to see a draconic-looking creature with cybernetic touches crashing against one part of the space station.

Out of pure instinct, he rushed to the scene, not before going back and grabbing Stelle and carrying her on his back.

"Woah, Pa!"

The girl exclaimed but he merely laughed and ran faster, the objects that he ran passed tumbling and falling down; some even breaking as he soon arrived at the scene. 

.

.

.

There the beast stood tall, it's figure towering over the astral express crew; March, Dan Heng and even Himeko... No, no, no.. this isn't the time to be distracted. Y/n quickly ran at the beast, dropping off Stelle near the crew as he jumped and brandished his gaunlets, a wild smirk on his face as he struck it's face with a mean smash, making it stumble back and crash harshly on the metal flooring.

"Get it while it's down!"

He shouted in a commanding tone as he used his threads to hold the beast in place a make a platform out of strings above the battlefield.

He watched over the battle with sharp gaze, pinpointing the weak spots such as; the hands, core, joints and obviously the head, and also commanding the fighters down below.. it felt natural for the fighters for him to take charge and give out commands, almost as if he had done this thing for a living; even single command was short and precise, just as how it should be in the amidst of battle as the beast soon rose up again, snapping some of it's restraints but was still struggling against it.

"Damnit.. Why do I have to use "it"..? Damnit all.... We have to finish this quickly.."

With a hard look on his face, he gave out the order to strike it's head with all that they got, aiming to end this quickly as they launched their own attacks; Dan Heng with his wind infused spear, Stelle and her unexpected monstrous strength, March raining her crystalline arrows, and finally Himeko with her... Pizza cutter..? Seeing such a weapon made him chuckle inwardly as does his best he hold the beast down so the others can attack it but alas nothing last forever and soon, the beast struggled against it's restraints before finally snapping Y/n's strings.

"Get outta there!"

The group below followed his orders and backed away, regrouping on his platform of strings.

"My strings can't hold him for too long.. I'd say 7 minutes max...."

He explained with a look of contempt before looking at his "soldiers" reminding him of a few people..

"Think you guys can finish it off..?"

All of them nodded except for March who replied verbally as they immediately went into action: Y/n holding down the Doomsday Beast, March shooting arrows non-stop, freezing parts of the beast and helping Y/n on holding it back as the other three attacked it's exposed spots and joints. He gritted his teeth at the beast's tenacity but with one final pull, he managed to bring it down and trapping it under his strings as March immediately ran in to attack it without Y/n's command which made his and the other's eyes widen in surprise and concern.

"GET OUT OF THERE!!!"

And yet he was too late, the Beast did one last ditch effort and fired a golden beam from it's still exposed head, aimed at March as her life flash before her eyes and a sudden look of absolute trauma took over him, making him freeze and was unable to move....

Was someone gonna die again..? Under his supervision and responsibility..?

For a second he thought that he'll have another one dying under his wing until Stelle rushed forward and used her body as a shield; making his heart fall to his stomach but quickly raised back up when her body was protected by a strong golden and silver energy.. BUT once again it fell to his stomach when she started floating and clutching her chest as he jumped off his platform and rushed to her only to stop at the sight of a familiar elder figure....

"....Professor...."

He muttered as he caught Stelle on his arms while his former professor; Joachim Nokianvirtanen or more known as Welt Yang floated down from his elevation.

"He muttered as he caught Stelle on his arms while his former professor; Joachim Nokianvirtanen or more known as Welt Yang floated down from his elevation

"...Cap..tain..?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

==========E. O. C==========

AND THAT'S A WRAP!!!

Thank you for waiting and reading this chapter, and I hope you enjoyed it despite only having the unusual 900+ words..

I just hope that all of you will be willing to wait since school is coming back and you all know what that means so yeah!

With that being said!!!

Y/n Just had 3 Heart Attacks This Chapter 💀