the secret

(lloyds pov)

me and kai just finished are food and me and him headed back and me and kai walked in on jay and nya telling every one something and cole said no way kai and lloyd are bf and bf yea kai busts down the door and yelled at nya and jay with fire in his eyes and me zane cole and wu where scared and kai pulled out a knife and he was about to stab jay and I said no kai you cut him once's lloyd not now and he pushed me to the side and he said he and nya broke there promise kai stab him and were over yea. yea lloyd I heard it before from my gf at darklys and same with my bf from darklys wait what you had a bf before me and a gf yea I thought I was your first no lloyd and the only reason I dated was because you I knew you didn't like me back so my gf and bf was just a distracting from you it burned my heart kai flame smith do it and we are over and I know you cant stand to lose me kai jay says wait kais middle name is flame yea jay kai says I will do what I did when I didn't see you after darklys and what was that kill and cut my self just to taste blood wait what kai said nya. nya I was only joking kai I saw the cuts before um I meant the killing part oh but kai that isn't anything to joke about lloyd than says um kai can we just cuddle and kai than falls to his knees and bursting in to tears I than hugs kai and rubs circles on his back and says kai its ok I still love you lets go to my room and cuddle and kai gets up and goes to my room and kai says lloyd come on hold on I need to talk to the others first ok lloyd ok so something is up with kai but you got to be kidding me jay and nya you said you wouldn't tell them we know but cole made us tell them and ok. ok I get it nya and well that's not the reason I wanted to talk to you about kais birthday is in 1 days oh yea I forgot says nya I need cole to get decorating's ok lloyd easy and zane I need you to make a cake that's strawberry and chocolate icing that's kais favorite cake and nya make sure it gets done and get this stuff on this list and not last but not less jay I need you to help nya get half the stuff ok and get sweets for me and kai to share zane nya jay and cole get the stuff for tomorrow ok lloyd but what are you going to do im going to distract my hot headed boy friend ok and get food for dinner ok lloyd. kai than yells lloyddd!!! I want to cuddle with you coming kai hey lloyd hey kai I love you I love you more I loved you first and kai pulled me on top of him and he put his strawberry red lips on my lips and I did the same and I asked for access and kai let me and I explored his mouth and he moaned softly and he made me moan but I moaned loudly and I dragged my hand all the way down to kais abs and I traced his abs and he kissed me and I said I just want you kai I love you and only you aww I love you to lloyd and only you *ok we are going to Coles pov*

ok guys were here at the store ok ill get the stuff lloyd told me to get and zane gets his stuff for the cake and jay and nya spilt the list lloyd gave nya they all say ok and zane say ill get the sweets lloyd wanted ok *Coles thoughts well getting the stuff I wish jay didn't like nya I love jay and not as a brother wait why am I thinking this im straight at less I think I am wait no I definitely am I love all of my brothers but jay just looks so cute when he is eating no cole you cant be thinking that you like girls not men now stop thinking about jay dumb stupid cole and even if I was gay and had a crush on jay he wouldn't even like me so I just need it that I don't like him*

*after every one get all there stuff they meet at the check out and pay for there stuff and make there way back* ok so ever one got there gifts for kai and nya got the gifts for lloyd that he wanted for kais birthday nya yells for lloyd hold on nya in a min kai nya needs me ok lloyd hurry back I will kai *lloyds pov* I hey what nya here's your sweets thx and what do you want me to do with the presents wrap and hide them ok lloyd ok I have to get back to kai and don't come in m room ok hey kai im back and look what I have oooooooh sweets yea and there as sweet as you kai awwww thx lloyd ok lloyd said in a seducing voice now were where we kai smith come here lloyd said kai and with that I jump at him and give me those lips kai ok lloyd garmdon and kai presses his lips against lloyds and but this time kai asked for access in to lloyds mouth and lloyd teases kai and doesn't give access so kai tricks lloyd into opening his mouth and kai makes lloyd moan super loud and nya and jay say what the hell lloyd why did you moan um no reason nya yells ok I than say kai don't do that again fine but I love you kai flame smith now give me a kiss ok llodie and hey fire fly zane yells dinner we will be there in a min now llodie we have to eat kai ok fine but after we cuddle and go to bed ok fire fly we go eat dinner *30 mins later* ok me and kai are going to cuddle and go to bed ok lets go fire fly ok llodie we go to my room and kai takes his shirt of so do I and I give him a good night kiss on the forehead and he wraps his arms around me and kiss my forehead and I get closer to him and I dig my head in fire fly's chest and he pulls me closer to him and I move closer to him and we go to bed but kai falls a sleep before me and than I fall a sleep