C H A P T E R T H R E E

Start from the beginning

As Y/N groaned, a few of the frat guys started ushering everybody out of the house, yelling that the party was over.

"Hey, guys." Scott appeared next to Allison, Isaac looking down at the ground beside him. "We're heading back to my dorm, cause if you haven't heard, Isaac's is a crime scene."

"Right." Allison nodded.

"You guys heading home too?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"See you guys tomorrow." Scott kissed Allison on the side of the head and waved to Y/N and Cora. "Bye."

"Bye, Scott, Isaac." Y/N and Isaac shared an awkward look before the two boys walked away.

"Back to our dorm?" Cora asked as the three girls walked through the now empty house.

"Yeah, I just need to get my jacket." Y/N mumbled, walking over to a couch.

"Well, you guys can go to your dorm, I'm going to mine." Allison smiled. "See you around."

"Bye, Allison."

"See you later, Alli."

Y/N picked up her jacket and pulled it on before turning around.

"Okay, Cora, we can..." Y/N stopped when she saw that Cora wasn't there anymore. "go."

The house was eerily silent, which only caused Y/N to start freak out.

"Cora?" Y/N called out as she walked towards the kitchen. "Cora?"

Instead of Cora poking out of the kitchen doorway, someone in a Ghostface costume with a knife did.

Y/N screamed and quickly turned on her heel, running through the large house and trying to find exactly where the front door was.

"Y/N!?"

She could hear Cora's voice coming from somewhere nearby.

"Y/N are you okay?"

She turned a corner, Ghostface's knife just hitting her arm.

"Cora!" She yelled back, not looking back until she ran out the front door and into her roommate on the porch.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" Cora looked behind Y/N and into the house. "What happened? Shit, your arm..."

Y/N looked down at her ripped sleeve before turning to look into the house.

There was no one there.

"What the--" Y/N turned back to look at Cora. "There was someone... It... Ghostface."

"Your arm looks bad, Y/N." Cora spoke as the two walked down the porch. "You should get it checked out."

"It's just a graze."

"Yeah, a graze from a goddamn knife!" Cora shook her head. "I'll drive you to the hospital."

---

april 9th;
1 year, 11 months and 22 days since scott's party

"ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE THAT this person was wearing a ghost costume?" The cop in front of Y/N asked her while a doctor of some sort bandaged her arm.

It was around 1 am, and Cora had driven her to the emergency room, where the cops had been called.

"Yes!" She sighed exasperatedly. "That's what I've been saying! I was attacked by someone in a Ghostface costume. Same as back in Beacon Hills."

"So... Do you think it was Stilinski?" The cop asked and Noah, who had been sitting down beside Y/N, looked up.

"No." Y/N shook her head. "No, I don't. This was someone else."

"What makes you so positive?"

Y/N looked to Noah for a split second before slowly lifting the bottom of her shirt to reveal the scar Theo had left her two years earlier.

"Because Stiles fucking tore Theo Raeken apart, in front of me, for stabbing me after he told Theo that he didn't want me hurt." Y/N dropped her shirt down. "I really don't think this was him."

The officer gave Y/N an unsure look and Cora, who had been standing by the doorway, was now staring at Y/N with an open mouth.

"Do you know anything about the murders of Vernon Boyd or Erica Reyes?" The cop questioned and Y/N's stomach dropped.

"Erica was killed?" Y/N asked, looking from the cop, to Noah, to Cora, and back to the cop. "When?"

"Earlier tonight." The officer told her. "Found her outside her dorm building, looks like she fell -- or was pushed -- out her window. She also had a stab wound, so we've ruled out suicide."

"What the fuck." Y/N sighed and covered her face in her hands. "Why is this happening again?"

"While we can't answer that, it does seem this killer is targeting people you know." The cop explained. "Two of the four deaths were roommates of your friends and one was the brother of your friend's roommate."

He looked up from the notepad in his hand and looked back at Y/N.

"You are friends with Isaac Lahey, Allison Argent and Scott McCall, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"We're assigning agents to work as... bodyguards of sorts for you." The cop spoke. "Just until this is all sorted out."

"Thank you." Y/N mumbled before yawning.

"You girls should get home." The cop looked between Y/N and Cora. "We'll send someone over to check on the two of you first thing in the morning."

---

omfg these chapters are all over the place and i hate it BUT BUT BUT yeah