Chapter 1

AN: My auto-correct is not cooperating and every time I write Ferry Lady it will change to Fair Lady, lol. Just ignore it. I'm so sorry for inconvenience.

"Will you summon my daughter?" A voice filled with regal authority and dignity echoed down the hallway.

"Yes, My Lord," the soldier replied promptly, rushing out of the room.

The man at the table took a deep breath, exasperated by yet another failed mission from his subordinate.

He heard the clicking of heels approaching and stood up, crossing his arms in front of his desk.

"What is it that you want?"

"Tartaglia has failed, will you accompany-"

"I am not accompanying anyone."

"Y/n."

"I already told you, I won't assist your... Puppets." The word 'puppets' was spoken with venom.

"Will you do it for me?"

You chuckled.

"Are you serious? Why would I do anything for you?"

"Please, Y/n?" The Tsaritsa appeared on your right, and you saw the desperation in her eyes.

You remained silent. She moved closer and embraced you.

"Please, do it for me then?"

"You're resorting to desperate tactics, Your Majesty."

She tightened her embrace.

"Please..."

"Fine." You sighed and relented. The Tsaritsa started giggling and kissed your cheek.

"Thank you, I love you."

"Stop kissing me!"

The Tsaritsa worried about your departure. You were the only person she truly cared about. She took you under her wing after your mother's death, while your father was busy fighting a war for her.

She genuinely loved you. You were the only love left in her heart, despite being the God of Love.

Skilled in swordplay, catalyst, and polearm, you had received training from your father and earned the rank of General through hard work. Your father had tried to recruit you as a Harbinger, but you did your best to avoid and decline him.

You didn't want to be tied to something your father was connected to. You constantly strived to prove yourself, believing that you didn't need your father's connections to achieve success.

You had a towering ego and harbored deep resentment toward your father, holding him responsible for your mother's death.

Your mother passed away in an accident when you were only seven. Your father had gone to Liyue for work, and what was supposed to be a month-long job extended to three months. Your mother grew worried and decided to follow him, unaware that he couldn't return due to treacherous sea conditions. It was too late when she found out. Her ship sank in the middle of the sea, claiming her life.

Since then, you had held a grudge against your father, blaming him for not coming home sooner.

"Go to Dottore's lab," your father said, and you rolled your eyes.

"No, Pierro, please don't give her any delusions," the Tsaritsa interjected, clinging onto you.

"As you wish, Your Majesty."

The Tsaritsa smiled and held your hand.

"Let's go eat dinner!" She dragged you out of your father's office and led you to the grand ballroom, where the servants began serving food.