𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

HOME
ray fanfic -

🂱

chapter three

aurora was the first to wake up out of the group of teens. She analyzed her room, the memories from last night came flooding back. The girl sighed and stood up, trying her best to not awake anyone. She quickly made her way into the restroom before she got ready for the day.

aurora threw on a pink baby tee and light wash low rise jeans. She smiled at her outfit and decided she looked good enough for the day. She assumed the boys weren't awake yet so she walked down the steps of her home into the living room and spotted her mother on the couch.

"Mom?" She called out, "Goodmorning sweetie! are those your friends in your room?" She asked, a smile on her face. "Yeah, where were you yesterday?" aurora wondered. "Work! I got accepted for a nice job, so i will probably be gone a lot of the day" Aisha explained to her daughter. "Oh alright, i'm going to check on the boys" aurora replied, her mother giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead before she walked back to her bedroom.

Once aurora walked in, the boys were all up. "Yo, good morning Richie" Fuckshit yawned. "Good morning fuckshit" she replied. She immediately looked over to Ray, Ray seemed to understand people more and aurora really liked that about him. Most people thought she was a bitch because of who she hang out with and how she kept to herself most of the time but that wasn't the case at all. aurora is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. She normally always had a smile on her face and she was always caring for others than herself, Aisha liked that about her daughter because it reminded her of how Fabio was, Theres no words that could explain how much that family missed Fabio, he was a main part of everyones lives and one day he was just gone.

aurora was snapped back into reality once ray was in her face, waving his hand. "rora, you good?" He asked, concerned for his friend. "yeah, im good" she smiled. "I thought we lost you" Ruben laughed, aurora laughed as well, trying to make herself seem normal.

The boys were ready to leave and everyone soonly said bye to Aisha and left the home. The teens made it to the shop and Ray swung behind the counter, sitting on a stool, Fuckshit plopping on the couch, ruben and fourthgrade doing the same, aurora swung behind the glass counters with ray and sat on a stool next to him.

Before anyone could speak, someone walked into the shop. Ray immediately started helping them with whatever they needed but aurora payed no mind to it, she just spaced off. Fourthgrade looked at aurora and caught her attention. "Are you alright, aurora" He asked. she nodded. aurora liked how quiet Fourthgrade was, he was caring and sweet just like aurora, That made her happy.

The customer Ray handled soonly left and everyone just talked. The bell went off signaling someone was there, the boy from yesterday. He hung by the door for a second before walking towards the clothing racks. Fourthgrade spoke up asking if everyone can play would you rather. "Fuck it" Ray shrugged. "Okay, would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes?" He asked, making ray roll his eyes. "That was probably the worst would you rather i've ever heard" Ruben laughed. "Okay well what about, would you rather suck your dads dick or eat your mom out?" he asked making Richie and Ray look at each other and start bursting out in laughter. "Thats fucking wild" Fuckshit and Richie said at the same time, making them look at each other with wide eyes. "I swear, Fuckshit and Richie are literally twins" Ruben laughed. Fuckshit and Richie laughed before ray asked, "what kind of conversation is this bro?" Ruben replied with an " i dont know" Ray turned towards Fuckshit, "Fuckshit" He called. "yea?" He asked, looking over to his friend "which one would you rather do?"Ray asked making Fuckshit raise his eyebrows. "You would suck your dads dick, right?" Fourthgrade asked. "Nah, you gay" Richie laughed. "shut the fuck up. Whatever im doing, im drugging one of them motherfuckers, til they sleep-" He started saying before Fourthgrade cut him off.

"You're gonna rape your parents?" he asked, Fuckshit replying with a "huh" . "Fuckshit thats like, rape" Richie frowned, Fuckshit laughed. "I'd rather rape my one of my parents than consciously-" he said again before Ray interrupted him. "Yo what the fuck" The boy said before Fuckshit spoke again. "i'm not trippin, life or death. fuck it i just raped my parents - or one of them" He said making everyone break out into laughter including the boy at the clothing racks.

"hey for real i'm not coming back here again." The customer said as he finished making his board which made Richie laugh. "See y'all scaring off customers." Fuckshit said, Ray adjusted himself on the barstool. "This is not an accurate representation of what we usually talk about." Fuckshit informed the customer.  "y'all are bad for business" Fuckshit spoke, making the teens laugh.

"Is there anyway we can just forget i even asked? i feel weird now" Fourthgrade asked making ray and richie laugh. "oh hell no" Ray spoke with a smile on his lips. after all the customers had left but the young boy stayed, looking at magazines. Ray and Richie walked to the couches together, sitting on an empty one, Fuckshit and Fourthgrade on the same couch while Ruben sat on the floor, paying no mind to anyone.

"yo, these motherfuckers in paris , eating nice dinners, staying in nice hotels" ray said as Fuckshit took a sip from the alcohol in his hand. He offered the bottle to Richie and she accepted, taking a sip, passing it back to Fuckshit. "I've been to France before, them bitches are assholes." he spoke before ray explained, "yeah, but you went with your parents, like, what if that was us?" he asked, that sentence made the small boy look at the group.

The boy left and the group sat there for a while until Fuckshit spoke up. "Yo, does anyone got weed?" He asked, everyone shook their heads no but then Richie realized something. "actually, yes i do" She smiled, Fuckshit also smiled. Everyone knew they were leaving the shop now, skating to Richies home.

Once the big house came into view with all of the teens, they popped their boards, grabbing them, walking in, straight into Richies room.

She opened her closet, grabbing a wooden box with paint messily on it, she opened it and revealed a ton of weed, rolling papers, lighters, and pipes.

Fuckshit gasped at the sight. "Yo why haven't you smoked any of this?" Ruben asked. "This is all Fabios" She smiled, remembering her brother. Ray nodded and wrapped his arm around the girl. She pulled out a pipe, a jar of weed and a lighter. She filled the pipe with a few nugs before lighting it and inhaling the smoke, she passed it around. Soon enough, everyone was high.

Richie told everyone that her mother would be home soon so they all left, skating back to the shop.

Once they all saw it, they hopped off their boards and entered the cold shop. Everyone collapsed on the couches and the ground. Same spots as earlier.

"Richie?" Ruben asked, looking at the girl. "whats up?" she replied. "how did your brother have all that weed? and why did you never smoke it?" he asked, those two questions made Richie sigh. "My dad gave the weed to him and Fab only smoked when i did, which wasn't very often. I just never smoked it because that was me and Fabio's thing, y'know?" She explained. "that makes sense" Fuckshit nodded. "What-what happened to Fabio" Fourthgrade asked. Ray looked at fourthgrade like he was stupid. "well, he did it himself. i didn't know he was going through anything like that. we were best friends, i didn't think he would ever leave me." Richie spoke, her voice trying to break but she wouldn't allow it. Ray hugged the girl and when the hug broke he kept his arm wrapped around her.

"We all love you Richie" Fuckshit smiled, something no one ever thought he would say or do. "I know your new to the group and allat but you're the most genuine person i've ever met." He nodded. "For sure" Ray agreed. "I love you guys." Richie smiled. Soon enough everyone was asleep.

TED TALKKKK
no stevie yet😭
i listened to SOO many songs on FULL BLAST with my airpods in while making this😈😈