CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Start from the beginning

She looked down at the knife and smiled. She then lowered the knife from my hand with her stupid grin on her face.

"And you might have just made me realize I have a knife kink." She joked, I think.

Her teeth chewed on her bottom lip as she looked as she found this somewhat attractive. There was no telling what was going on with Rosalie and her mind. I was only left with guesses.

"Besides, you didn't seem so scared a few seconds ago." She pushed herself away from the wall and hovered over me, "You were so badass." She muttered, reaching and trailing her hands down and around my waist before trying to kiss me but I leaned back. She frowned and it was the cutest thing that I've ever seen. "Aw, come on. Not one kiss?"

"Why didn't you kiss me sooner?" I asked,

"Had to make you work for it. My mind, heart and soul all agreed that you're too damn cute to withhold on a kiss for any longer." She then leaned closer and her lips touched my ear making me quite insane for the moment being, "Besides, you're the chef and I have to pay you with something. My luck was that the food came with a full damn meal and dessert" She muttered into my ears.

I hummed, "Is that so?" I asked,

"Yeah, very much so, and I'm ready for the full damn meal." She says before she placed a small kiss onto my neck and then my cheek. "So where do you want it?" She trailed off before taking the knife and placing it on the counter behind me and then gripping my legs and picking me up.

My heart was nearly in my throat, "Put me down, Rose. I'm way too heavy and I'm going to fall." I said as I tried to break free.

She scoffed before readjusting herself so that she could hold me up with her hands gripping my thighs that surrounded her as my arms hooked around her shoulders. She then shook her head before turning around and walking into the hallways of my house. It was like she knew the place the way she knew exactly where my family's guest room was.

When we got there she kicked the door shut behind us as she leaned down and placed me flat on the bed and then knelt down with her lips finally meeting mine. They didn't stay there for long because she moved her kisses towards my neck and then down to my shoulder.

"Too heavy?" She whispered against my skin, "I work out almost everyday, Delilah. You're as light as a feather." She then kissed up towards my neck again as her hands met my waist. Her thumb rubbed against my skin and I gasped before stopping her.

She looked at me weirdly before tilting her head as if she was asking me what was wrong without actually asking.

"You came over to talk with me, not this." I muttered,

She quickly got up and nodded as her eyes softened. She then fixed her clothes as she even offered to help me fix myself up.

"I didn't come over to have sex with you, Delilah. I actually want to talk about us, and i' only okay with whatever you're okay with."

I then sat up right beside her on the bed and I reached for her hand and took it into mine before rubbing my thumb over the back of her hand.

"I was okay with it. I just..." I looked down at our hands, "You touched one of my scars and the last person that did was disgusted with-"

"I'll kill them." She says,

I shook my head and pinched the bridge of my nose with my free hand as she just looked at me without hesitation in the world with her words.

"For what, Rosalie? Because they touched me? I can promise you that you'll be the last person to touch something as disgusting as my scars. I didn't even want you to touch them."