Chapter 1

Bella Pov: B=Bella I=Angela
Years after the Cullens left me, I changed. For starters, I found out I'm a witch (my family are witches & wizards), Charlie (my dad) had been training me. He told I am very powerful but I have to be careful because it can be very easy for me to lose control. Which as happen a couple of time. Also, I'm more outgoing now (of course I'm still kinda shy and sometimes stay indoors while reading), I actually interact with my Dad. We have gotten pretty close, I also hang out with my friends more often (besides Lauren, Jessica & Mike). The reasons for them is that Lauren & Jess are bitter bitches and Mike just want sex from me. Eric and Tyler liked me too, however they knew how to take NO for an answer. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I see Angela Webber is calling me, "Hi Bella, you will never believe what I just heard from the queen of gossip" "What did you hear?". A part of me didn't really want to know but the other hand I kinda did. "I heard that the Cullens are back." At that I froze, I can't believe them a year of being gone and they're back. Whatever, I am NOT going to let them ruin my senior year. "Wow, I can't believe it, thanks for the head up. Tomorrow is going to be a LONG day." I say with a light chuckle. After that we hung up, I then went downstairs and told my dad. He froze as well but then said "cast a spell so that they (mostly Edward) can't sneak in". I told him about how Edward used to watch me sleep, I can't believe I ever thought that was a romantic thing to do. I just cringed the thought of that. I also had cast another spell that he can't see me or my dad because I thought of how he also would still be able to see me through the trees. Then finally I went to sleep.
Jasper Pov:
I'm so glad we are back, I miss Bella so much, we all did even Rose but Edward assisted we all leave because of what happen at her party last year, even though it wasn't my fault but Edward believe it is. I know Bella isn't really going to forgive us that fast but I hope she do and at least be our friends. I don't know how long I can go without especially knowing that she is my mate. Yes you heard that right she is my MATE. However, Edward made believe that she belong with him, and well because he is the golden boy Carlisle belive he should be able to get the girl. Anyway, I have be careful with my thoughts around him (the last thing I need is him reading into MY thoughts and cause a scene). Speak of the devil I can sense him coming and feel that he is angry "WHAT THE HELL?" He yelled causing all of us to jump and look at him. "What the matter with you?" Esme asked. "I went to Bella house and I couldn't get in nor could I watch her from the trees." He explained. "Maybe it's for the best. Anyway you will see her at school." Alice responded.
"I still think it weird to do all of that anyway". Emmett blasted out. I couldn't help but chuckle at that.