𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝐎𝐧 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I thought so" She laughed standing up from the tub making him hand her the towel.

She wrapped the towel around her body as she tried ignore the feeling of her legs trembling under her, like they were about to give out on her.

Duke walked out the bathroom and back into the room with his eyes glued to his phone, texting everyone so they could met up.

Once she stepped out the tub she instantly regretted it, she stumble from the mixture of the wet floor and her weak legs. Shaking her head she just sat down on the ring of the tub and called out to him. "Giovanni come grab me" She pressed her lips together, watching him turn back around.

"Yeah, I got you ma" She reached her hand out to him which he grabbed with no hesitation and slowly guide her to the bed where some clothes she left over before laid out.

"But, just letting you know, I can't go with you today I gotta handle somethings, I'm sorry baby." She sat on the bed while he walked over to his dresser, grabbing the lotion then making his way back over to her.

"You don't have to apologize for being busy B, I understand. Imma be here when you get back" he kneeled in front of her to help apply the lotion onto her skin.

-

Stepping out his car, Duke looked around noticing cars filled the parking lot of the abandoned warehouse. He shook his head placing his freshly rolled blunt between his lips before pulling his favorite lighter out, the green Bic, it reminded him so much of Brook since green was her favorite color.

Pulling smoke from the tightly packed blunt, Duke made his way into the abandoned building. "Fuck ya'll got ma shit looking so hot for." He sneered as the heavy doors closed behind him.

"I told them that you were gon be talking shit" Rocky laughed as he adjusted his arm wrap

"Man, he always talking shit" Leo join, taking another bit out of his twizzler. He jumped off the concrete platform walking up to the group "Nigga be on his period most days."

"Tryna talk shit with that nasty ass candy stuck between yo teeth is wild" He clapped back before hitting his blunt once again.

Leo smacked his lips and waved him off before the sound of the large door strapping against the concrete gained his attetion.

The men looked back to see slim walking in with Orlando. Duke turned his body completely around to greet O was already walking in his direction.

"Yo" He smiled dabbing him up before looking between him and Slim who ignored Duke entirely. "Ya'll still beefed out?" He asked watch Slim greet Ziare.

Duke shrugged "Ion know, I have no animosity towards him" He passed the blunt to Orlando.

"Try looking at it from his point of view."

"O, Nikko is my friend and he's dating my little sister and I mind my business." Orlando nods his head understanding both sides.

He was just glad that he didn't have to go through this since Mattea was the one who introduce him to Matthew.

Hitting the blunt one last time he passed it back to him, but he denied "Keep it" He walked away with Orlando following behind him as both joined the group.