𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

"where are we going?" I ask Tom as we walk hand in hand
"somewhere," he smiles down at me
"oh cmon just tell me!"
"no it will ruin the suprise"

We walked all through the neighbourhood and into the forest that was behind..
"Tom my shoes are white." we stood at the entrance of the forest
"I'll carry you then," he picked me up, putting me on his shoulders holding my things with his hands
"I'm like a giant now," I laugh, he laughed back

the forest was quite, the birds chirping, small squirrels running after eachother, the river water running in the distance.
the trees stood tall with bright different shades of orange and green leaves.

"okay watch your head," he said as he pulled back branches of a tree revealing a small cliff, the sunset right in front of us..

he took me down of his shoulders, I was staring into the sun.
"You like?" he chuckled
"the sky is so beautiful.." I say dazed
"not as beautiful as you," Tom nudges me
"your such a flirt," I laugh
"and that's a problem?" he raises an eyebrow
"I never said it was." I smile

we sat down at the edge of the cliff talking for what felt like hours, the stupid conversations we'd have, laughing together, I was genuinely happy.

"Okay but like think about it, what if the orange you see is my purple but we all just call it orange because that's what we were taught as children,"

"Tom, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

"How?! I could be onto something you know, like what if in the future it ends up being true and your sat here telling me that oH tHaTs StUpId"

"Are you high or something? Show me your eyes,"

"I'm not high!"

—————————————————————————

we sat and talked until the sun was almost gone, it was barely peeking over the buildings in the distance.

Tom stood up
"Where you going?" I looked up and asked
"Nowhere, stand up.." he held his hand out waiting for me to grab it, he pulled me up of the ground into him, into his chest.

Pulling me into one of the warmest hugs ever.
His hands sat on my waist and mine where wrapped around his back
"what's this for?" I look up at him, my chin in his chest.
"I love you y/n."
"I love you too Tom,"

"No you don't get it, I really love you. I used to be a player, a hardcore fuck boy. And you've changed me.. showed me what true love is. which is why I want to give you something."
He pulled away from the hug, reaching into the back pockets of his jeans,

I look at him confused.
he pulled out a little box, a ring box.

"its a promise ring, i want you to know that it's you. it's always going to be you. it will never ever stop being you." He opened the box revealing a beautiful sparkly silver ring with a small pink heart shaped diamond in the middle
"I love you in a way I've never loved anyone before y/n."

"Tom.." I was in utter shock, I didn't care about the ring though. I obviously loved it but what mattered to me most were his words.

"I love you too Tom. I am so deeply in love with you. I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you."

He caught me off guard when he pulled me into a hug, my heart shattered feeling his back heave up and down as he cried.

*3rd pov*

he cried and cried and cried, the girl rubbed his back whispering sweet sayings into his ear.

that feeling came back to him, that feeling of safety. He knew he could cry and she wouldn't judge him, he knew he could open up and she would be there for him and not back away.

she was the type of girl to cook for him when he sick, keep him on track with work, they type to stay up if he couldn't sleep or if he had something in his mind, she would listen to his problems and do whatever she could to help out.

she was the type not to judge him, the type to love him not because of his fame or money, but she loved him for being him, being who he was.

They stayed silent as the minutes passed, he had calmed at her touch. He stayed in the position, his head burried in her neck, his eyelids felt slightly heavy because of the crying.. small tears still escaping his eyes.

Tom pulled away from y/n, feeling oddly vulnerable but he didn't mind.

They girl cupped Toms face, wiping away his tears. His eyes were slightly puffy, his eyelids half closed and his nose a light shade of pink she gave him a soft smile.

he smiled back at her. "You and me?" He said with a raised eyebrow

she looked at him. the man she was In love with; the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

"Always and forever."

*AUTHORS NOTES*
THE OFFICIAL END OF ALWAYS AND FOREVER!! I HOPE YALL ENJOYED AND IM STARTING A NEW STORY! THE FIRST FEW PARTS WILL BE OUT SOON AND ILL UPDATE THIS STORY TO LET YALL KNOW!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 || Tom Kaulitz 🎉