𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

๋࣭ ⭑ ⸱៰ ͘ ࣭⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ y/ns pov ͙ࣳ 𖥔⸰ ͘ ࣭ ៰ ⸱ ⭑ ๋࣭

I walk into school and see Kara waiting at the front door with two of my other friends, Alice and Rue. I walk up to the three "Hey guys!" I say walking over "y/n oh my god I haven't heard from you since the concert! Tell me everything." She said smiling "I know tell us all! Kara said that Tom asked you to meet him somewhere!!" Alice jumped in.

All three of them were staring at me like I was supposed to say that I had sex with him or something. "Uhh nothing much happened, we just went out and enjoyed ourselves!" I forced a bit of a smile, "nothing else?" Rue raised an eyebrow winking at me. "Nothing like that happened.. and to be honest I didn't want it to. All that mattered is that I enjoyed myself and so did he, we exchanged numbers and that was it, nothing sexual."

"Boringgg," Kara grabbed me by the arm and we walked into school..

*time skip*

It was lunch time and I really couldn't be bothered with school anymore. It was so stressful and I just needed to get away. I was sitting with Rue, Kara, and Alice when I remembered that Tom wanted me to phone him. I excused myself from the table and walked outside.

I pulled out my phone and dialled toms number.. *ring ring* *ring ring-* someone picked up, "hello?" I said into the phone "y/n you remembered," I could hear Tom smiling through the phone, "you sound stressed what's up?" He asked, did I really sound stressed?,

"Just school work, I really don't want to be here right now." I laughed a bit
"Oh uh... how longs left of your lunch?" Tom questions
"Like 30 minutes? It only started like 15 minutes ago,"
"Okay that's fine I can be there in time, see you soon!" he quickly said before hanging up the phone
"Wait tom, no you can't come!-" he hung up.

I cannot be seen getting in a car with Tom kaulitz.. do you know how many tokio hotel fans are in this school? I walked back into the school to sit with Kara and the others again.. 15 minutes went by and all of a sudden I heard screams.. girl screams. Shit.

I jumped out my seat and ran to the front doors "y/n where are you going!" Rue yelled "Uh home!" I yelled back, rue, Kara and Alice all followed me outside and there he was. Tom standing outside a car with a big muscle-y man beside him. Girls were crowding him like mad.

He looked over all the girls heads to see me "Y/n there you are!" he pushed passed all the girls walking up to me, greeting me with a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Tom what are you-" he cut me off "who are they?" He said.

I turned to face my three friends, all their jaws dropped on the floor. "Oh uhm, that's Kara, rue, and Alice. Now let's go!" I say grabbing toms hand and trying to walk over to the car. "Y/N YOU NEVER TOLD US HE WAS PICKING YOU UP?!" Alice screamed in excitement, "well that's because I didn't know!" I say slapping Tom on the arm..

Everyone was looking at me, I mean everyone. My anxiety was through the roof, I turned to Tom "can we go?" I asked squeezing his hand "Ja, Ja, of course." He replied walking me over to the car, pushing through the fan girls.

Who I assumed was a bodyguard, opened the doors to the car for me and Tom, we got in the car and Tom told the driver to drive back to his place..

"I cannot believe you just done that." I crossed my arms and looked out the car window.
"What? You said you didn't want to be there, so I took you out for the rest of the day." He placed his hand on my thigh. "That's not what im bothered about, Tom your famous. I know that you want to be able to live like a normal person but coming to a public school, where your very known isn't the best idea, I mean what if people see me and call me a gold digger? Or a toy just like Georg did." I cover my face with my hands..

"Don't overthink it y/n.. I'll show them your not a toy, or a gold digger, because I'll make you mine."

*AUTHORS NOTES*
Short one but damn is he in love 😻