𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐧

๋࣭ ⭑ ⸱៰ ͘ ࣭⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ y/ns pov ͙ࣳ 𖥔⸰ ͘ ࣭ ៰ ⸱ ⭑ ๋࣭

she hung up the phone.

I just kind of stared into space for a bit before Tom burst out laughing, I don't really know what he found funny? maybe the fact that my best friend was screaming through the phone when I'm with a boy..

Him laughing started to make me laugh. We were standing in the hallway gasping for air between laughs.

After our little laughing fit Tom leaned himself up against the wall looking at me, "What?" I giggled "come with me," he grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs to his room.

"Tom they're going to wonder where we are," i whisper yell at him. "I don't care, they can wait.."

He shut his door, turned around and smashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first as i didnt expect it but I kissed him back, wrapping my hands on his neck, his hands around my waist slowly making their way to my ass.

The kiss was soft and passionate at first, but as it went on Tom became rougher with his movements.. I pulled away for a quick breath smiling at him before kissing him again.

I slowly opened my mouth a bit and he slipped his tongue into my mouth with ease. Without breaking the kiss he picked me up walking over to his bed and placing me on my back.

He loves his lips from mine, moving them down my neck.. as he found my sweet spot, I let out quiet moans. Tom lifted his hand covering my mouth.

He would gently suck the skin on my neck, I knew he was leaving hickeys, hopefully not big, dark ones.

He tugged at my shirt, asking for consent. I smile and nodded as he took of my shirt revealing my white lace bra, his eyes widened before kissing all down my breasts leaving more hickeys.

He came back up to kiss me again, it was now my turn, I flipped myself over so I was now on top of Tom, I could feel him smirking as we kissed. I moved down his body, kissing his jaw and his neck.. I reached about an inch down from his ear when he would occasionally let out a groan or start breathing pretty heavily

He gripped my ass pulling me down towards him, I could feel the bulge growing on me.. i told myself that I would only leave one hickey, but I couldn't help myself and I had marked both sides of his neck with bright red hickeys.

"Guys! Are you still on the phone?" Bill shouted up, I quickly got off Tom and we both started fixing ourselves "Uh, Yea! y/ns just in the bathroom!" Tom yelled back.

"SHIT." I slapped my hand over my mouth "What?!" Tom whipped his head round to look at me
"I forgot pjs.." I say
"Uhh, put on this" Tom threw a large graphic tee at me
"Tom this is a literal dress." I say holding it up laughing, i put in on anyway, it was long enough cover what needed to be covered so I took my jeans off leaving just my underwear underneath.

After I was changed, we both went back downstairs into the living room to see bill, Gustav and Georg watching a horror movie on the couch,

"Oh my god we thought you guys were dea-" bill stopped mid sentence and his jaw dropped whist Georg and Gustavs eyes widened.
"What?" I looked confused, the hickeys.

"You nasty mother fuckers! You guys fucked!" Gustav yelled
"NO, NO, we did NOT fuck." Tom turned to look at me before saying "oh shit.. I left you bad.."

I ran into the downstairs bathroom looking at myself in the mirror, big dark hickeys all down my neck and breasts. "TOM, I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW." he was stood at the door laughing, "Why don't you look at yourself then hotshot, then we will see who's laughing." I say Patting his cheek and walking out the bathroom.

He looked at his reflection and his eyes widened, he rubbed the marks I had made on his neck "JESUS Y/N," I was sat on the couch smiling, proud of myself for what I had done. "Oh well at least everyone now knows what's mine," Tom said sitting next to me putting his arm around me.

"I'm actually single until asked," I say looking him in his eyes with a smile before giving him another firm kiss.

"You didn't do it on the bed I sleep in when I'm here right?" Georg questioned.

*AUTHORS NOTES*
here's some spiceeee, I'm not great at writing smut but oh well 🤷‍♀️