𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

๋࣭ ⭑ ⸱៰ ͘ ࣭⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ y/ns pov ͙ࣳ 𖥔⸰ ͘ ࣭ ៰ ⸱ ⭑ ๋࣭

We arrived back at the house, me and tom got out the car and walked inside the house. Bill greeted me at the door "y/n!! I didn't know you were coming over?" He smiled
"Well neither did I, but school was getting a bit too stressful so Tom took me out," I say as Tom gives me a hug from behind.

"Okay well I hope Tom remembered that we have practice tonight, you can come along if you want y/n? We need some advice on some new songs," bill excitedly smiles,
"Of course I'll come! would it be okay with Georg and Gustav? I know they aren't 100% on me.."

Tom jumped into the conversation "it doesn't matter what they think, they don't like it they can leave the practice."
"What he said.. anyway! We're waiting here for the other two to arrive then we can be in our way to the studio,"

I sat down on the couch with tom to my left and bill to my right, we were watching tv and we ended up talking about my school. "So what days do you go to school?" Tom questioned, "I go on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays!" I reply "What subjectssss?" Bill added "Literature, Algebra 2, biology, world history, and music" I smile

"Music?! What instrument?" Bill sat up straight and Tom raised an eyebrow at me "well not really and instrument but I like to sing, just for fun though nothing serious like you guys," I nervously laugh

"YOU SING?" bill jumped out his seat "OH CMON YOU NEED TO SING WITH ME!"
"I couldn't do that, It's something a keep to myself, not many people know." I sigh
"Well you just told us?" Tom added "yes but you don't go to my shithole of a school where I'd probably get taken the piss out of if everyone knew."

Just then, Georg and Gustav walk into the house "GUYS Y/N CAN SING!" bill immediately yelled at them, "oh she's still here.. guess you were right bill. she isn't a toy" Georg looked at me, I gave him an innocent smile I didn't want problems with anyone in the group. "Okay you should all probably get to practice now," I laughed standing up

Tom stood up off the couch after me, sneakily putting his hand around my waist as we walked out to a the van. There was the man from before sitting in the front, leaving 4 seats in the van. Problem. There's 5 of us.

"uhm there's only 4 seats and 5 of us?" I say looking at everyone, "I'm sure Tom wouldnt mind you sitting on his lap," bill laughed and Tom slapped bills arm. I smiled up at Tom "okay!"

We all got in the car, Tom sitting next to one of the windows, me on top of him, bill In the middle, Georg next to bill and Gustav in the front. It was a 20 minute drive to the studio amd all bill would go on about is wanting me to sing with him. "please y/nnn it will be so fun!"

*time skip*

I was sat in the studio on a couch, watching the band practice. I say watching the band I mean I was watching tom. Watching his fingers move so quickly with the guitar was so.. attractive.
I wonder how good that is in be- i cut myself off, stop y/n you can't be thinking that.

"y/n? y/nnnn?" Tom waved his hand in front of my face
"Huh, what, hello?" I shook my head looking Tom in his eyes
"You were staring." Tom smirked
"Not staring.. admiring," I smirked back, I seen a flush of pink hit his cheeks as his eyes widened.
He placed his guitar back on the stand beside him and opened his arms, signalling for me to come over. I sighed before moving closer to him and resting my head on his chest, it was comforting.. his smell. Not his cologne. His smell. His hand slipped its way into my back pocket. I looked up at him and smiled before giving him a firm kiss, in front of everyone.

I looked over to see Georg looking at us in.. disgust? "What?" Tom chuckled "there's no way you two haven't had sex." Georg replied. "One more comment and we will be having sex... on your bed," I smiled. Tom nodded in agreement "what she said"

*another time skip*

practice was over and it was now 6:00pm, everyone had packed up and put their instruments away and had all come and sit down on the couches, they were all doing like a recap of the practice or something, talking about what went well and what they might change and so on.

"I'm hungry can we go to McDonald's?" I asked sitting up.
"Y/n me and you are so alike, you just read my mind," bill laughed. Everyone agreed to go to McDonald's, we got in the van and the closest one was like a 5 minute drive away.

We went through the drive through, I ordered 20 chicken nuggets (which I would share with Tom) A large fries and a large Coca Cola. Tom got a Big Mac meal, bill got the same. Georg got a quarter pounder meal, and Gustav got... a happy meal?

We parked in a very private area to eat, the band wasn't really looking for paparazzi right now and neither was I, I mean I was sat on Tom kaulitz lap. Who knows what rumours would go about.

We finished eating and began the drive home, "you should stay over y/n," Tom smiled at me as he snaked his hands around my waist, "it's Monday I have school tomorrow how will I get clothes and all my school stuff?" I reply "we can make a quick stop," Tom smirked

The driver stopped outside my house, "I'll be right back!" I say getting out the car and running into my house

"y/n! you really need to start telling me where you go after school young lady!" My mom stood at the bottom of the stairs as I ran up, "Okay! I'm sorry! Well I'm going to Toms house for a sleepover with Bill, Georg and Gustav!" I shout back to her "Who are these people?" She yelled "Friends," I say running back downstairs with my clothes and school bag, "bye see you tomorrow!"

I ran out the house and back over to the van, I placed my stuff in the back of the van before sitting back down with Tom, "told you I'd be quick," I giggled, "you didn't forget anything?" He asked, "uhhh... I don't think so." Tom laughed at my reply.

We got back to the kaulitz house and everyone went in immediately throwing themselves of the sofas. "For being in a band you guys get tired pretty quickly," I laugh sitting next to Tom.
Just then my phone begins to ring. It's Kara? Whys she phoning me..

"Two secs guys kara's phoning me," I say getting up and walking into the hall, Tom follows behind me.

*phone call*

y/n: hello?
Kara: Y/N! We were wondering if you were busy at all? We went to your house but your mom said you were out
y/n: uhm I'm not exactly "busy" but I'm with people right now..
Kara: OH MY GOD ARE YOU WITH TOM!

she screamed so loud that Tom could here her from the phone..

Tom: Yes she is!
Kara: OKAY ILL LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE, BYE BYE LOVE YOU Y/NNN

*AUTHORS NOTES*
maybe some spice In the next part?